Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

GulagDolls posted:

i was thinking about stabbing pmom until i read back too

Pintrest isn't a good stab IMO, you'd have to be pretty insane as a scum to D1 vig a fellow scum just to make yourself look good.

I don't think that QPQ is a good lynch still. His arguments may not be to peoples liking but he is hunting avidly.

I also don't care much for the personal arguments of LUTR and MCS again. I voiced my opinion on MCS yesterday in votes.

Scruffles wants to lynch the guy with a confirmed stab which is a bit suicidal of him considering Gulag has made it clear he will stab before he gets hung.

Gonna think for a min then vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Look Under The Rock posted:

fair enough, hard for me to forget someone stabbing scum day one but at the same time pmom has been kinda coasting that for a bit

##vote scruffles

It's a pretty ballsy play to bus a scumfriend day 1 with a vig. Pintrest do you have balls of steel?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Opopanax posted:

We're really going to turn around and turbo someone with <2hrs left in the day? We're doing that?

:bandwagon: is a powerful force.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
It's not an awful vote though and at least finally everyone agrees on something.

##vote dscruffy1

Now if only everyone was actually posting/active.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

QuoProQuid posted:

Are we going to pretend that this game hasn't lived and died in the few hours right before the deadline? Almost all the activity occurs immediately before or after the lynch. It's a mistake to pretend that consensus somehow formed and that everyone had their final say at midnight yesterday when the case was originally posted.

You can't "turn around and turbo someone" if there was never any agreement and barely any discussion.

Good point. It hasn't really been the hive of activity that Krem was eh?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

The way he keeps going after QPQ hard and then dropping him while its safe to do so. I'm not entirely sure of QPQ myself mind you.

I still stand by QPQ. I have said I think 9th is town and is just being zealous but at the same time the continued tunneling on QPQ is hard to ignore.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

Ninth's behaviour is suspicious regardless of the status of QPQ. You see him as being an overzealous townie, I see him as trying to obfuscate and non-commitally draw attention elsewhere.

QPQ arguments are flashy but the arguments frequently aren't much better than a lot of the one line complaints people throw around, he just puts fancy references all over the place. It's an excellent way to obfuscate and draw attention elsewhere and as he has made a reputation of making these kinds of posts, it would be an obvious tell, and a waste of a chance at misdirection if he only made these kinds of posts as a good guy.

I'm not saying he's scum, but I'm not convinced he's town is all. He throws out so many accusations on so many people, that it's hard to really say where he stands.

I mean look at this post. He doesn't even bother to accuse him of being scum or anything, just that that particular post was bad. Which it was (and not the only one at that) but it's apparently the most compellign case to vote against a guy in the whole game I believe.

So you are suspicious of both of them?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

I also don't think you're really objective about QPQ Grid. You've basically styled your posting behaviour after him, so is it any surprise you think it's fantastic?

I stole my posting from FV thank you :colbert:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Shanakin posted:

Fair warning, there's a good chance I'll miss the lynch vote timeframe today.

Same. We are in fact going to the same event. Will try to be around for the vote though.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I said yesterday (or was it day before? Days have been going fast for me) that I didn't like the way MCS said he needed "(no) reason to vote" for someone, and he has continued to tunnel with some even more silly reasons. I hate to join the :bandwagon: on this one but I won't be here for the vote line; I just realized I must bake cake for the event. ##vote MCS

Gridlocked posted:

I know this won’t make a difference at this stage but I wanna share my opinion with a ##vote MCS. As I stated in my big :words: vomit I find his “don’t need a reason to vote” stance to not be great; especially when it’s combined with tunneling on someone. Also I’m not worried we will be losing a knife over it because I believe MCS would have used in on LUTR by now if he did due to said tunneling.

Also here is my post where I voted for MCS yesterday/day before.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Ixtlilton posted:

What about the vig felt genuine?

I believe no one would be stupid enough to D1 vig-bus a scumbuddy just to look good for a while. It's a pretty insane tactic. Therefore Pintrest must have stabbed in the dark and got lucky.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

CCKeane posted:

I legitimately forget he was in this game.

Ha he is too.

Anyway with MCS and Scruffy gone my initial list of suspects is gone and I am having to go back to the drawing board.

I still think both Pintrest and QPQ are town though.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't think he's scum, but we'll see.

I don't think he is either, he appears to just be not participating. May as well cap this off and just call it an empty day.

##vote TT

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Thank you LUTR for having the knife and Ninth Layer for carrying out our plan and saving us a day of lynchings.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Look Under The Rock posted:

Yeah this was the plan basically

Which was funny because for quite a while there LUTR was prepared to go down in a blaze of stabbing glory because people were onto her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q