Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Remb
Feb 2, 2014

Can I eat cheese in a basement for a month and proceed to wrestle an armed village played by real people to death?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

Since the game will most likely be b2p rampant botting won't be as much of an issue, but definitely possible.
I never played Salem, but HnH's stat/quality mechanics basically meant the quantity of resources you had translated directly into power, so botting/multi-boxing was very rewarding in HnH.

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

Resources are regional to encourage trading, so one biome has iron, one has mithril etc.
haven't seen any iron though

Remb fucked around with this message at 08:40 on May 30, 2015

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

A PvP flagged naked guy has been respawning in our base trying to punch our buildings and steal my watermelons for the past 3 hours. If someone could keep a watch and just cut him down every 3 minutes that would be great.

Edit: Logged in 10 hours later and he's still here. Anyone with the tag <uxa> isn't friendly and likely doesn't understand English and is also very dumb

Remb fucked around with this message at 12:23 on May 31, 2015

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

it's called tree of life because your life is chopping trees

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

The classic 16 hour Korean workday

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

I know where oFizz lives: 2858, 4871. He will regret it greatly.

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

I put guild locks on all my poo poo, take if you're going to be productive with it and not hoard.
Would prefer the iron and copper go to our high skilled smith or tinker and cloth/leather to our tailor as they can make good gear and not worthless low quality garbage

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

The game is becoming populated to the point of desolating the landscape of resources. There's only 1 NA server, and you can't run 30 seconds from our fortress without stumbling on a random settlement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

minecraft sux bad graphics

• Locked thread