Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

Congrats on your drat good job of controlling the town, you probably would have won even without the town apathy.

D1 lurker lynch probably hosed town the hardest since he could have used all three at once and made himself a really obvious target for wwm to track without sacrificing a power role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also the dayvig friendly fire, not only killing a townie but using up something he could have blasted someone suspicious with

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I did my job

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

taste died that our newbie sins may be forgiven

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
If I'd have lived I woulda pushed as hard as I could to lynch imgay, and if he flipped mafia I'd be hella confident I was right.

also goddamn it taste, i really hate the "i'm gonna say I talked to the GM about something, oh hey he responded to me about this thing I asked him" sort of exchange, because its an attempt at getting GM confirmation about something
doubly so with asking for the GM to kill you, as a townie suiciding to avoid a mislynch is protown, but any sane GM wouldn't let that happen without also ending the day, as it basically requires every townie that falls under suspicion to suicide until somebody refuses to, basically making the night phase a thing that doesn't happen unless the town runs out of time, or finds a scum

i've hosted plenty of games in the ancient past, and people trying to get me to confirm something I told them in topic or trying to be gamey about it get kneejerk reactions from me

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
so yeah, 10/10 would vote again
i'm assuming cpig's mason group would be different from quandary/gridlocked's group? I was actually thinking the role would have been a mason recruiter who wasn't part of his mason group, which would have been hilarious

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't blame me for your bad vote, jake would tell you the same thing I did

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Tremendous Taste posted:

Don't blame me for your bad vote, jake would tell you the same thing I did

im not sure you read my post but ok

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I read it but it's self oriented gobbledygook that accounts for your own experience over that more relevant to me, jake, and sa mafia

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not mad at you, it's understandable, but don't double down on it!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tt has a great native perspective on life

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Listen to the wisdom of the pink man

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tt who you think is scum in hiphopfia?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Me for being a bad mod

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you modded that one 80 person game pretty good

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

imgay posted:

you modded that one 80 person game pretty good

80 person mafia sounds like a horrible clusterfuck full of inactive people and (hopefully) vigilantes

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I really wish I could have signed up for hip hopfia tbh that is my real biggest regret

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same, i would have made a sick rhyme

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
this threads more busy today than it has been for the last 2 game days!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hazdoc posted:

80 person mafia sounds like a horrible clusterfuck full of inactive people and (hopefully) vigilantes

It was 96 and it was a lot of cool roles that didn't at all fit together unsurprisingly becoming a big mess

Hip hopfia 2 will be a big event

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

I was dead

Ty for the game jake

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TT, presign pls

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

u got

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ill presign hiphopfia 2 as long as I get a rapper with a platinum grill

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

U got also

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I would join in a hiphopfia game if I had any lyrical talent whatsoever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll sign you up

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

I would join in a hiphopfia game if I had any lyrical talent whatsoever

just be Iggy Azalea

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Also Mods please rename thread to The Offical Hiphopfia 2 Presignup Thread

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I will prepare myself to listen to whatever I am assigned so I know what to poorly imitate.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD

JakeP posted:

thats cuz i can post now
and so can the other shitposters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

SirSamVimes posted:

Also the dayvig friendly fire, not only killing a townie but using up something he could have blasted someone suspicious with

I always save my vig, I have never hit town with a vig. I did something out of the ordinary for me. I don't regret it.

• Locked thread