Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We are in MYLO if there are 4 scum, so I guess we'd better consider the worst possible outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Depends. If there are four scum and a third party who is against the town, we are in MYLO. If "revenge-aligned" is solely the SK, we aren't.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So we know there are 3-4 alignments in this game. nexus, revenge, murky, and a scum team. There is a small chance murky is scum team, but I wouldn't throw my hat into that possibility at this point.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Wait, what reason do we have for thinking Murky isn't nexus? I assumed the "???" just meant we didn't know what alignment he was.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In recognizing that its an unknown, that opens up the possibility, but like I said, its a dismal possibility.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

imgay posted:

Looking at day 2, we have basically no content today. Between Taste lying about Jedit and MCED posting a bunch of junk, and obstacle2 taking a ton of heat too I don't really know who to vote for. I really don't want to vote obstacle at this point, but I think its just because I'm friends with him. MCED acting pretty scummy today, but hes been posting today when no one else has which makes it seem less scummy. I have no idea what to think of TT, hes claimed a bunch of things which ended being jokes or lies at this point. Cpig still concerns me about his claim. I don't get the Quandry drive by vote, would be nice to elaborate just a little bit. I don't know how to read Jedit without a visor of thinking jedit scum so i'm not gonna try to read him today. Also tons of people lurking, please post. Not posting is the worst thing you can do as town.

This is about the only content you've posted. Illuen almost assuredly isn't town. One of you two would be fine, since it is literally impossible to case either of you.

##vote Illuen

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I still hate the term "MYLO".

Either you're at the endgame or you're not. If we assume four scum, then it's endgame unless they hit someone bulletproof/protected. If we lynch a third party today, we're counting on them loving up the night-kill to not lose here.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
gently caress yeah was right about Jedit. Illuen seenms like he would be a good lunch from memory but I want to reread this evening

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

As much as I'd like an excuse to lynch the lurker, I don't think it's him.

Illuen posted:

For what it is worth I am/was 100% dead serious about being a Murloc Miller. I'm at work so can't type a whole paragraph, but seeing the reaction to all of this I think the multiple miller thing is starting to look more probable.

JakeP posted:

Illuen has died night 3. (Murky ??? aligned ???)

An egg hatches nearby. Illuen is alive again.

Nobody has died night 3

Uthers ghost has vanished into the nether

He was telling the truth about being Murky, and he was targetted. This was the night immediately after the SK struck, and I'm assuming this is a case of SK every second night so it has to have been the Mafia.

Although I suppose if this game allows for Mafia to target each other, they could have deliberately targetted him to trigger his BP status and make him look non-suspicious. Are Mafia allowed to target each other?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So judging by the silence, we still have absolutely no leads?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We can start full claiming since we're in a likely MYLO situation.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess I'll start off, I am Rehgar, doctor.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I am Tyrael, angel who explodes and kills someone upon death.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

SirSamVimes posted:

I am Tyrael, angel who explodes and kills someone upon death.

This feels incredibly unlikely to be a town role, with having a vig, hider, sk, etc.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Sure, why not. Let's get crazy. I'm Zeratul and I'm an odd-night commuter.

DGK2000 posted:

This feels incredibly unlikely to be a town role, with having a vig, hider, sk, etc.

Going to guess you're Azmodan based on D1.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

DGK2000 posted:

Well it is, regardless of whether you think it's likely or not.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Also let me see what I've got as far as who's left.

DGK2000: Azmodan, vig
SirSamVimes: Tyrael, vengeful?
dscruffy1: Zeratul, odd-commuter
Gridlocked/Quandary: dwarves whatever, confirmed town masons
Illuen: Murky, bulletproof?
MC Eating Disorder: ?
imgay: Rehgar, doctor
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS: ?

Also I think the votefinder count is off. With Hazdoc and Jedit dead we should be at 9? Votefinder still has us at 10.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I wouldn't call Gridlocked/Quandary confirmed.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Just going based on what they've said. "confirmed", whatever works.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

dscruffy1 posted:

Also I think the votefinder count is off. With Hazdoc and Jedit dead we should be at 9? Votefinder still has us at 10.

:ghost: I'm still listed as a living player. Hammer is at 5 votes. :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is a commuter?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Leaves town at night.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SirSamVimes posted:

I wouldn't call Gridlocked/Quandary confirmed.

99% sure we are both Confirmed Masons. Also I am Falstad and he is Muridan. I spelled those wrong but w/e.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
That is to say I am 99% sure we are both Town. I know that I trust Muridan with my life as we are uber dwarf bros.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean you're not confirmed because there has been no evidence provided you are who you say you are, especially seeing as we apparently have zero investigative players. I'm not accusing you, just saying that (like almost the entire group), you are unproven.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SirSamVimes posted:

I mean you're not confirmed because there has been no evidence provided you are who you say you are, especially seeing as we apparently have zero investigative players. I'm not accusing you, just saying that (like almost the entire group), you are unproven.

Lets think about it this way. There wouldn't be TWO masons in a closed loop if one of us is Scum.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Could be third party survivors. One town, one mafia, by your powers combined BE THE LAST ONES STANDING.

I have no idea how likely this is but I'm leaning towards no.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

dscruffy1 posted:

Could be third party survivors. One town, one mafia, by your powers combined BE THE LAST ONES STANDING.

I have no idea how likely this is but I'm leaning towards no.

We aren't Lovers.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Hey man, it's okay, this is a progressive place. You are free to be who you are.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Illuen (1): DGK2000

Not Voting (8): dscruffy1, Gridlocked, Illuen, imgay, MC Eating Disorder, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Quandary, SirSamVimes

There are 9 living players. Elimination occurs at 5 votes!

The current deadline is June 22nd, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 14 hours.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

Wellp. I was going to follow up on my suspicion about the bullshit "How could you know Scruffy isn't here!?" argument and brought up DGK's post histroy to see if I could find more reasons to be suspicious of him only to be reminded that he's the vigilante and therefore the only confirmed Town player we have.

Ok I've been real busy and dealing with some personal problems so I've been a real shitcunt about posting lately but I'm only gonna say this one more time. We do not have any confirmed townies. Stop saying this.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

imgay posted:

So we know there are 3-4 alignments in this game. nexus, revenge, murky, and a scum team. There is a small chance murky is scum team, but I wouldn't throw my hat into that possibility at this point.

Why not? Throwing an nk at a bp scum is absolutely viable

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DGK2000 posted:

This is about the only content you've posted. Illuen almost assuredly isn't town. One of you two would be fine, since it is literally impossible to case either of you.

##vote Illuen

>:-(

Wtf is this post

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not claiming today because I still haven't used my power yet and it's useless if I claim especially considering how useless most of the remaining roles are

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Really want to hear from MCS and ill before I start pulling this game apart because seriously wtf guys

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Ok I've been real busy and dealing with some personal problems so I've been a real shitcunt about posting lately but I'm only gonna say this one more time. We do not have any confirmed townies. Stop saying this.

Isn't a vigilante kill townie confirmation?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Vigilantes can be scum too.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Everything I have ever known about Mafia is a lie. :(

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hi. I'm Jaina. I'm cold, like ice cream, so I'm vanilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

Isn't a vigilante kill townie confirmation?

It was the most anti-town use of a vig I've ever seen

MCS, who do you think the scum team is?

• Locked thread