Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Eh, it's been a while, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Confirming.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

now taking bets on how badly we get outleveled by the time our core gets pushed in

You don't stand a ghost of a chance if that's the kind of attitude you're going to bring.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote SirSamVimes afk kick this loser

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

MC Eating Disorder posted:

wtf are you nerds talking about am I seriously going to have to download this to understand what is happening?

That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

So this thread is getting people who play Heroes of the Storm into the game room, and game room people into Heroes of the Storm? Sounds good to me.

Just from the tutorial I'm thinking I'm going to play this. Thank you, Jake.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, the whole team shares XP? Yup, I'm hooked.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Added both of you. I'm Courier#1866 if anyone else wants to get in on this.

What have you done, Jake?

##unvote

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

So the experience is different from any other online game by how much exactly?

It emphasizes and rewards team play far better than any other moba (all xp is shared, no last-hit concerns). It also has much more variety to it due to the map objectives existing. Oh, and no loving shop or glyphs to worry about.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Pig what's yours let's play this awesome game together

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

So... am I dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I suppose they didn't actually put a target in the post. Am I cool to post until the verdict comes in?

• Locked thread