Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://i.imgur.com/EDThOXU.mp4

The Saboteur loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Titanfall 2 is a good game and hopefully this is a good LP?

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Ever wanted to see how someone could mix Civilization, a survival rogue-like, and card-based combat all into one? Here it is, with the free addition of some Slavic mythology in a post-apocalypse world.

Oh, and there's lots of participation too if you're interested in that sort of thing. I'm not making the decisions here.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It's finally happening. Somewhere, deep down, I knew it would come to this. To those of you in the know, it's started. If all goes well, we can get in before they can stop us.

For those of you not in the know: Tell crow "gently caress youuuuu!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Come and join me with playing this tactical JRPG set during the French Revolution.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Click here for thread

Join me as I progress further into the Command and Conquer series with Red Alert 2.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.

Darkwood! A top-down survival horror crafting terror fiesta!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Ride to Hell

Reel in awe as the world's Most Hated Game™️ is met with completely tame opinions. A long-time fan of Ride to Hell actually plays it himself for the very first time, experiencing the mechanics with a uniquely bland perspective to prove that the game is -in fact- not torture.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Starting up my first ever Let's Play for Roller Coaster Tycoon:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3919627

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Come and join us for an audience participation LP in the Sherlock Holmes megathread. I'll be presenting everyone with nine cases to solve. It will be up to you to decide which leads that you want to follow and when it's time to close the case.

LastLeigh
Jan 19, 2020

Just smart enough to get into trouble.
Let's Play Kriegspiel in a Fictional and Fantasical World (Cooperatively)
GMed Kriegspiel 1824.

Goons cooperatively play an esoteric grognardy wargame about napoleonic war tactics, in a fiction world I made up.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Dawn of Man, ancient city-builder from the developers of Planetbase, is the entry point to a new megaproject I'm starting. Get in on the ground floor, if you dare and/or you like history.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920038

:unsmigghh:

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920062

Shadow Empire - building an empire from the ruins of a human colony!

Grey Hunter fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Apr 14, 2020

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You know what game has a lot of weird bugs? You know what game has gotten multiple LPs, but none that have done much more than scratch the surface on all of its intentional and unintentional mechanics?

Someone should try that.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Link to the thread.

This is my first Let's Play, about a game where you throw your employees to monsters to generate :science:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Trials of Mana is a remake of an action RPG released by Square in 1995, titled Seiken Densetsu 3 back in the day. It's unique in that you pick a party of 3 from a pool of 6 unique characters.

Usually I don't post these without the first few official episodes up, but I need people voting on the characters they want to see played and I've got all the prologue up as well.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

After over 1 year, the Etrian Odyssey Untold Story Let's Play portion of this dual Let's Play with Ragnar Homsar has finally resumed.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Come solve a new set of cases in this revival of Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective. We're starting with the Mansion Murders.

Chinely
Apr 13, 2018

I've started to LP Hypnospace Outlaw, a pretty fun adventure game set on the internet in 1999.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Our longstanding Combat Mission LP series goes old school with Barbarossa to Berlin!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921253

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Tomorrow is in your hands. And mine. Let's play Death Stranding!

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016

Come see the origins of Steins;Gate and the upcoming Robotics;Notes with the original Science Adventure Visual Novel: Chaos;Head

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921393

OddHaberdasher fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Apr 27, 2020

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

I'm SSLP'ing an otome game for some reason! Check out the adventures of Saki Inafune as she tries to save her uncle's theme park from terrorist bomber hogs. Also there's a bunch of hot dudes around that might eventually fall for her.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3921486&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post504443928

Imperator:Rome

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Let's Play Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Four idiots land on an island and immediately start looting the place.

kethryveris
Aug 18, 2006

Wait! I wasn't yelling at you.
I was yelling at the duck.

Killing demons with the power of love! And mechs! ...Okay, it's mostly the mechs.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I'm doing an SSLP for the classic puzzle game The Fool's Errand! It's a cool awesome game, I'll be posting the puzzles so that you can take a stab at them, and I'll be showing off how much I absolutely suck at using the mouse to navigate mazes!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

NBA2k20 Expansion Challenge. Can a goon-led expansion team become more historically relevant and prestigious over (probably not a full) 80 years of rivalry with another expansion team?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Come sign up for a game you win by double penetration

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3922993

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Didn’t post here for a week, whoops!

NBA2FE, an NBA simulated season with every team replaced!

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Come play in the reboot of a popular LP thread from 7 years ago and help shape the goon hellworld!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started an LP of this classic point and click adventure game. If you think this is bleak and dystopian, wait until you hear the puns!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Doom II: Hell on Earth - No Place to Wreak Havoc Like Home

Can't get enough of classic Doom? Id's got you covered. As does JigglyJacob, taking myself and TorpidTypist for another All Secrets Run.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Graveyard of Empires: A Paradox Megacampaign, Part 2

It's been four years since I updated this Paradox Megacampaign, but it's finally back. We're playing as Afghanistan in Europa Universalis 4 after the collapse of our empire in Crusader Kings 2. Features strangulation, obscure Christian sects, and horrible plagues.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Me and my boyfriends are playing this. It's godawful.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3924116

I've been doing every generation of Pokemon for some reason and here I am at the 5th one, some say the best one!

DKII
Oct 21, 2010

Life is simply unfair. Don't you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
Super Mega Baseball 3 Franchise

For people who miss baseball. Also hopefully beginner friendly if you want to get into the sport or game or just want to drink and watch pitchers take liners to the nuts.