Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Doing a participation LP of the latest version of Aurora 4x. Come die in space in incredibly granular detail!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3932867

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Beyond A Steel Sky was released today and, for better or worse, I've decided to start an LP straight away.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Phase Line Smash is a grog boardgame from thirty years ago, but that doesn't mean we can't play it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Final Fantasy C2 is what happens when you combine two FF2's together.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Pokemon Vega is a pretty well regarded Japanese romhack of Pokemon FireRed, with a new region and new Pokemon.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Do the Job, Get Paid: Let's Play MekHQ Against the Bot is up! My first ever LP. I feel strangely accomplished!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

I attempt to refight the four major battles of the 100 days campaign, in real time!

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

The sequel to my dead-for-technological-reasons 40 OVR Dynasty thread! I turn D-1 football into a euro-soccer style league with as much input from y'all as you'd like to give!

Sorry that my banner is poo poo! :v:

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

I'm surprised that no one else on this forum did it yet but gently caress it here I go.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Farting to Save the Day in South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
50 Shades of Grayscale: Let's Play 50 Game Boy Games!

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Are you sick of Pokémon fangames yet? Well, this one is a prequel to Insurgence, one of the good ones. I'm playing it semi-blind, on two different forums!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Haha! M1A1 Tank go brrrrrrrrrrr!

Tank! M1A1 Abrams Tank Simulator

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
The Customs of Anthe

A Sci-fi government sim in a detailed custom setting. Players guide a nation through the managed transition from dictatorship to democracy, playing as rival government ministers. Now accepting new players, elections begin soon!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938048

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We fought a drat war to decide whether xenofascism is okay and dammit it was decided it was NOT.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I'm shittin' up Chrono Cross. C'mon. It'll be fun.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Adventure! Letter tiles! Top-down puzzles! Come watch me relive my childhood as I play Spelling Jungle and Spelling Blizzard, two 1990s spelling-themed edugames published by Sierra.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I don't know if this is Kosher, but I have a thread in the Game Room, that's of my own system, and I'm always looking for new players.

The game is called

Every year and a half or so on the blood moon doors are shut, curtains are drawn and people hide in their homes. As the red light from the lunar eclipse reaches their doorsteps people do everything they can to keep themselves safe. For every Blood Moon some of those who are caught out in the light… turn.

And that's exactly what you are, a creature in the night, a lone faceless creating their own memories and forging their own lives through the crafting of weapons, the casting of rituals, and the music of violence

You're tiny magic goblins that hork up bits of magic, consort with demons, and try to eke your own world out of a land ruled by violent humans. You have your own society, and you're slowly building yourself up to be one of the new power players in a fantasy nation. There's magic, demons, and every player gets a hand drawn portrait. All the art I do myself, and I also do animations and things.

https://i.imgur.com/sUYltNJ.mp4
(There's sound I made my own music for this too.)

We're always looking for new players, and we're currently at a part where it's very easy to jump in and participate. I hope to see you there!

(I see people post game threads in both sections, so hopefully me shilling my stuff here is ok!)

So click on through and see what Cobbolds has in store for you.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

In the year 2020, baseball is cursed. Let us go back to the heady days of 2007, and follow the career of Flaccid J. Pnurtis in Let's Play MLB 07: The Show!

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

In The Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God

Many years ago, the land of Fendora fell under a shroud of darkness. Only the avatar of Moosh, the blue winged banana-loving bear, can save the world from the darkness of the evil demon Akuma.

It's a dumb silly Zelda fangame with a dumb silly story and dumb silly characters. It gets pretty wack. And did I mention it's silly? It's really freaking silly.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Alchemy? Droughts? Climate Change? The Dusk? We've seen it before with Sylphid's LP of vanilla Shallie, but let's return to Stellard for the remastered story with a SSLP of Atelier Shallie DX!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm trying to get the best ending for every character and faction on Hardcore Very Hard, without ever dying or reloading.

Brettbot
Sep 18, 2006

After All The Prosaic Waiting... The Sun Finally Crashes Into The Earth.

I'm playing HLM20, a mobile be-a-GM hockey game! Year one, San Jose, 2024.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Never played Demon's Souls? Me either.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The Sherlock Holmes megathread is continuing on with the Frogwares titles. The first release in their Sherlock Holmes series is The Mystery Of The Mummy. It hasn't aged well and it won't work on modern systems without a fight. Despite all of that, it's still a pretty decent game.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Two LPers. One semi-competent, one mostly inexperienced. Together, they try to make their way through World War 2 while one teaches the other how to play. Hopefully, nothing will go horribly wrong!

Weebs At War: Let's Play Hearts of Iron 4!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm dipping my toes back in to an LP and I hope it isn't terrible. At least the game is fun and not terrible! Let's all raise a baby together.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942391

Vodkard
Oct 1, 2020
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3942467

RPG Maker MV for the Switch - Final Family I

I made this game! So I started a Let's Play of my own game. The end.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.

I'm going to do a real-world clue-based mystery treasure hunt, in which an insane old man has promised that the winner can win a candy factory. His candy factory.

I should point out everywhere possible that 1) this is real life, and 2) I'd put better than 50% odds that this is some stupid grift, but I am HERE FOR IT.

I'd like that winner to be me, goons. I'd like it to be us.

Won't you join me?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

As the title suggests, I am taking on Metroid Fusion Blind after my runs through Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night. Some think the game is too handholdy and won't be fun, others think I'm going to love it!

Either way it'll be a laugh.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Lufia & the Fortress of Doom

Vanilla screenshot playthrough of the game. Not adding or modifying any dialogue. Just trying to show off the game and see if my nostalgia holds up.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

That OTHER Wizardry Game.

Pros: It has jumping, will probably make me cry
Cons: Even more opaque mechanics than Wizardry 8, hornier than Wizardry 8, crashier and jankier than Wizardry 8.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

We have a new module, with a few new rules, and a big long case to work through!
Help solve the mystery of the Queen's Park Affair in Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This is a sci-fi point 'n' click adventure game from 1995 that was largely conceived and written by Roger Zelazny. Ron Perlman voices the main character and Brent Spiner will also be joining the cast somewhere along the way. Another game from my youth that I never completed due to the numerous ways that you can die, which can only mean one thing: a death reel at the end.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

In March, a pandemic hit the country. From there things just went downhill as society collapsed and the government seemed to lose control. Then came the invasions, and the mutants... 1999 was a terrible year.

All we can do now is build up a gang of road warriors to fight with fists and cars.
Roadwar 2000

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Let's Play Lone Wolf: Book 29 and beyond!

The Lone Wolf gamebook series by Joe Dever (and others).

Resuming after a hiatus of a few months and beginning the book 2 bonus adventure The Crown of King Alin IV.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Baten Kaitos is a weird, dumb game and I love it to death.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is a classic RTS game and I'm going to be playing the campaign for it and its three expansions even though it means the ghost of Commander Boreale will start sitting at the foot of my bed yelling at me with a mouthful of marshmallows every night till I get to Soulstorm.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

drat it Feels Good to be a THUG - Let's Play Tony Hawk's Underground!

Tony Hawk's games apparently needed a story. He also needed to be able to get off his board. Both of these were better ideas than you'd expect. Join me and JigglyJacob for a run through the game on Sick Mode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

7th Dragon 2020 ~ Sympathy for Chisa Inomiko

A narrative LP for 7th Dragon 2020, a Japan-only sci-fi dungeon crawler JRPG that is a weird sequel to 7th Dragon, that game that Araxx has been LPing for ages. This narrative LP is also something of a sequel to the translation LP of Etrian Odyssey 5 done by Rea, Clarste, and myself some years ago.

2020 is a hell of a year, y'all. Let's kill some dragons.