Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just A Friend
Jan 11, 2010

Reignited and it feels so good! Let's Play & Break Spyro: Reignited Trilogy [VLP]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Long Live Comrade Posadas!

A participation LP of grognardy space 4X strategy game Aurora. It's 1978, the Cold War just ended, and the Roswell crash wasn't just a weather balloon. Come lead humanity to the stars.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

It's past time to give Imperium Galactica the treatment it so richly deserves. This game cannot easily be described - it has to be experienced to truly be understood.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945230

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

JigglyJacob's series of Doom LPs continue into the modern classic, Doom (2016)! Myself and TorpidTypist return on co-commentary.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

We’re going through a no-deal Dexit over here [SSLP]. Come look at all the dumb new Pokémon names and tell us how real British people hate Monty Python!

Falconier111 fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Oct 25, 2020

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started to LP the second game in the Sherlock Holmes series by Frogwares. We're back to the more familiar point 'n' click style, there are numerous graphical glitches amongst the charm of Victorian England.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Hakaiou: King of Crusher

Hakaiou: King of Crusher (lit. Destruction King: King of Crusher) is everything described by its title. In this forgotten Japanese-only PS1 gem, an average salaryman is filled with an insatiable rage, and the only thing that brings him joy is breaking everything around him. Desks, TVs, cigarette displays at the gas station, nothing can stand in the way of the King of Crusher! So let's go watch the chaos, translated for your viewing pleasure!

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

I'm doing an LP of a Zelda fangame trainwreck. Ballad of a Bloodline is really horrible fanfiction dressed up in bad game design and horrendous english, among other things. It's not a good game, and I'm going to play through all of it.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

I've decided that running a VLP alone isn't enough for me, so I've started another LP. Join me in my journey into the wonderful world of Fire Emblem: Sacred War, a Sacred Stones ROMhack that starts out like a sort of remix/remaster, then eventually puts the pedal to the metal and dares the player to surmount its challenges. Should be a lot of fun!

Balance Is Made Up & Stat Caps Don't Matter - Fire Emblem: Sacred War

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

@ -ZEN- [Hell End]

Hello. I apologize for not posting here sooner. Thank you to the mods for moving the thread to Let's Play. We are playing an old obscure roguelike with NES and MSX qualities that's never been beaten before. It's a mean and unhappy game that wants us dead. Each copy can only be played once - you get ONE run. We hope to be the first to win.

CYOA / Pen & Paper forum game styled as an impossible psuedo-roguelike, with reader participation

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947178

RimWorld but with horror game mods & traits based on your posts!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm writing a Choose Your Own Adventure story, and I need players (Like you!)

This story is called kitty quest, and it's a tale of a Powerful Ancient Sorcerer, cursed to take the form of a Cat. What kind of hijinks will she get into when a wild Fox chases her back into the town she swore she'd never return too? You'll have to read to find out! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947716

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Whipping vending machines at people is both cool and legal

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Taken over by madness because my old LP just does not want to end, I did the unthinkable and launched another 4x space game screenshot Let's Play.

Operation: Eastside

Enjoy!

The band is all here!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

A Kingdom Hearts rhythm game. What will Nomura think of next?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Remember when I played that Ocarina of Time romhack called Nimpize Adventure and how stupid and amazing it got? Well, have I got another Ocarina romhack for you. Welcome to The Legend of Zelda: Master of Time.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Cinders is a Dark Souls 3 hardmode hack. I'm gonna be playing it!

Dark Souls 3 Cinders

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm continuing on with the Sherlock Holmes franchise by Frogwares. Apparently, this is going to be an investigation into Lovecraftian horrors so it should be a barrel of laughs!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - Walking in LA

JigglyJacob and myself [skip THUG2 due to recording issues and] move to LA to start a new life as a homeless skater rear end in a top hat. And I inflict my own and my friends' music on everyone.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Creeper World 4 is officially here! No longer just the Demo, flying with the full game now and will be getting into the completely new missions this weekend.

[modedit: fixed link, presumably]

Yes, the right link is an improvement - thanks for the courtesy!

Strategic Sage fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 3, 2020

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

There's a spectre haunting Let's Play. This is my first LP and I'm excited because I'm obsessed with Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic. I can't wait to have you join me in screaming at soviet trains for mistakes I made in signalling! I'm going to sort of do a split of updates: Half a sort of 'in character' narrative of the progression, and half more boring mechanical explanations to serve as help for folks starting the game, as it has really bad documentation (no real wiki, unexplained early access mechanics) and its finickly.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's try not go go blind playing the original Super Robot Wars.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

War In the Pacific is a go.
Again.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'm doing a day-by-day runthrough of the entire Pacfic War.

FOR THE THIRD TIME!

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Shadowrun Returned only to eventually Dragonfall, and after that kinda rollercoaster I think we all deserve a nice calming vacation. How about East Asia? A bit rainy this time of year, sure, but when has a bit of rain ever killed anyone?

What's that? It's not the rain, but rather... oh. And... oh. And that too? What even are those? Something like that can't kill you! Ah. Nevermind. Is it too late to cancel- no?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

What happens when you put Banjo and Kazooie in the world of Ocarina of Time? A surprisingly awesome mod as it turns out. Join the incredible Yorkshire Tea and myself for the equivalent of videogame comfort food to get you through the Winter!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I'm gonna finish King's Quest VI. Come along for the ride!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Come with me and unravel an absurdly complicated sci-fi mystery in 13 Sentinels!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Before ChaosArgate and I tackle the behemoth that is Red Dead Redemption II, we figured a nice, relatively short LP is in order. Spider-Man: Miles Morales is also a very Christmas-y game, so it's a perfect fit for December.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to enjoy this one!

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Gonna play MM6, 7 and 8 if 6 doesn't completely obliterate me!

It can't be as bad as the last game I LP'd!

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
War in the Pacific - Alikchi Vs Pharnakes

Day by Day SSLP of goon favourite War in the Pacific, as made famous by Grey Hunter.

I'm terrible at image editing so no fancy picture, just come and watch Alikchi and I kick the poo poo out of each other in a slightly alternate history scenario we made.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Git Gud Genghis: Let's Play Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom

I'm starting off the next chapter of the HP project by mocking one of the greatest conquerors in history. I'm sure nothing bad will come of that.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

I, Garland, shall knock you all down with my Let’s Play of Final Fantasy I (Narrative SSLP)! Come follow four hapless chucklefucks on their journey through a strange and hostile world while I ramble about the connection between Final Fantasy and DnD.

Brettbot
Sep 18, 2006

After All The Prosaic Waiting... The Sun Finally Crashes Into The Earth.

I'm restarting my HLM20 playthrough in an alternate universe, with 31 made-up teams. But I've only got two votes so far for what team we should pick, so come submit your vote or make a player!

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

I survived transcribing Pyre. How bad could a game that's maybe four times longer be?

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Resident Evil 0 is a game that answers all the RE questions you didn't think to ask, because they're dumb questions.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Let's Play A Hat in Time: The Original Hat-Based Platformer

A Hat in Time is the good 2017 revival of the 3D collectathon genre. It is in fact, one of my favorite games of all time. Come join me as I play the game to 110% completion and make Hat Kid do her iconic dance.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
ASL on VASL with VASSAL - Let's Play +35 Years of Advanced Squad Leader

There's going to be at least 3,000 flags on this map by the time I'm done.

Come join me as I go through my collection of ASL scenarios, somewhere north of 8,000 (including duplicates), expose conflicts, battles, and skirmishes that may or may not be obscure, pushing virtual cardboard across hundreds of virtual maps against my human opponent(s).

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Two gay idiots destroy a small rural town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've started the next game in the Sherlock Holmes series. A master thief who is very confident in his abilities has issued a challenge to Sherlock, who is more than eager to accept it.

Edit: Apologies to those who live in Iran, Cuba, North Korea or Syria. This LP is not available to you!