Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I run through Final Fantasy V with a solo Berserker but with access to all abilities. I'm going to suffer and it's going to be fun! For you, probably not so much for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

In the first update a fat guy wearing a dragon mask faceplants while trying to stab his subordinates to death. It's a Final Fantasy game taken to the goofiest extremes, so you should check it out.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Stardew Valley is the best farming sim I've ever played, and I hope this LP will convince you to try the game for yourself!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Two Let's Plays for the price of one! Sword of Mana with a bonus Final Fantasy Adventure LP.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'm now doing Paper Mario! Check out the best RPG on the Nintendo 64 (granted, of like two).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Screenshot Let's Play of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Yep!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Someone tried to charge money for this loving thing.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Almost forgot to post this! I started a new Let's Play for another Final Fantasy ROM hack, this time for FF4. Unprecedented Crisis!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

https://mp4.mega64.net/ct/ct_intro.mp4

Chrono Trigger, sure, why not.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Eight Travelers. Eight Stories. One Insane LPer.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I am doing a SSLP of Xenoblade Chronicles X because I am a loving idiot.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Booster the Eighth

quote:

“A relative of the Booster family, named Jean, has taken his father’s tower after his passing. Jean and his Snifits prepare as Mario enters his tower. Little does Mario realise, a queen named Silver is plotting domination over Mario’s world. Jean attempts to hide the plan but his Snifits reveal it out loud. In boredom, they order an XL Pizza, but lose the phone number to call it again. Meanwhile in Moleville, Silver assembles a squad of minions to take over the world. Her powers are weak… but, she is gathering strength to prepare for what seems like domination. Mario obtains an item called the Wonder Stone which allow him to access Silver’s hometown, 15 years ago. On his way to her lair, he encounters a mysterious person called Dark Doom. Dark Doom happens to be a retired fighting instructor, who taught kids to defend themselves. Mario takes him on and gets transported to “Hometown”. Put in the memories of Silver’s past, Mario finds that she was abused her whole life and fights off a squadron of Koopas as Silver. He also finds “Nightmare” and fights off the evil side of her. Mario meets one of Silver’s friends, Damon. He is being trained by Doom to help with fighting. Eventually, Mario finds Silver in the door of the Wonder Stone and finishes off the queen. Then, Jean comes in to wrap things up. Meeting again after a long time, Silver realises from Mario what it means to be a good person. Then they get together and Mario’s adventure comes to a close.”

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Let's play original game idea Robopon Sun and wonder why this franchise never got much momentum.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Final Fantasy C2 is what happens when you combine two FF2's together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Gnosia is single-player Werewolf/Mafia in an anime sci-fi flavor. It's weird and worth checking out!