Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic [SSLP]

edit: had to close this again unfortunately, will get back to it at some point

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Dec 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Dial J for Joker -- PERSONA 2: INNOCENT SIN [SSLP]

The other day, I decided I'd record some Innocent Sin footage so I can grab good screenshots for the Persona retrospective I'm writing. Then I recorded a lot more Innocent Sin footage and eventually figured "well poo poo, if I'm recording the whole drat thing, I might as well LP it", and here we are. Enjoy.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Let's play a game that has never been LP'd to completion on this subforum despite five or so previous attempts. What could possibly go wrong?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

After completely burning myself out in the middle of my SSLP of The Witcher and taking a couple of months off from LPing, I've returned with a VLP of the original Yakuza on the PS2. That's the one with the English dub and excessive swearing, because Sega in 2005 had no idea how to market this game outside Japan.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Let's Play Resident Evil (Sega Saturn)

It's Resident Evil on the Sega Saturn, as you may have noticed by now. How did one of the PlayStation's flagship releases translate to a system whose hardware architecture was in no way suited for PlayStation ports?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Sling us a web, you're the Spider-Man (PS4)

I don't think this game needs much of an introduction, really. Join me as we'll 100% Insomniac's Spider-Man on the PS4!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

A little cowboy game you may have heard of.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City are games that need no introduction... unless, of course, your co-commentator has never played them and knows almost nothing about them.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Remember when some idiot tried to SSLP Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic four years ago?

Well, the same idiot is at it again, but this time he knows what he's doing.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Before ChaosArgate and I tackle the behemoth that is Red Dead Redemption II, we figured a nice, relatively short LP is in order. Spider-Man: Miles Morales is also a very Christmas-y game, so it's a perfect fit for December.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

All we had to do was LP the drat game, DM! Let's 100% GTA: SAN ANDREAS!

We'll get to Red Dead 2 eventually, maybe once I finally get my Xbox Series X. Right now, though, we're returning to the GTA series after about a year, and this time we are heading back to the west coast. Not only that, we're gonna go for 100% completion!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City -- Let's Play SAINTS ROW!

Well, we're done with the main PS2 GTAs, so instead of bothering with the mediocre PSP spinoffs, let's move to the next generation of consoles and play a game that is... well, it's basically just GTA but in HD. This is before Saints Row really had its own identity, but some of the humor and charm is already there in this first game.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jul 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I Am GROOT! (Let's Play MARVEL'S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!)

We got this... probably.