Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Kingdom Hearts is a joint effort by two popular worldwide companies who then decided to give full power to a madman. Me and a couple of buds decided to talk over the first game of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Join me, killeremcee, ChorpSaway and a_raving_loon as we approach a auteur vision of the Final Fight Universe and how it pretty much killed the franchise.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Someone at Square decided this action-rpg series needed a card based handheld game. It is also completely plot-integral to this series. We're gonna be playing through it so no one else has to!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's talk about The Bouncer. I'm dying to talk about The Bouncer.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's Play Indigo Prophecy

movie buffs rejoice! david cage made one of the first "moviegames". join me and my "gang" as we do a blind live lp of it.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Join me and ChorpSaway, Madithen and a_raving_loon on the start of Nomura's wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Come join four nerds (The Otaku Trash Machine) talking over two JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games. Some of this might be a bad idea.