Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Libluini's Let's Plays Presents:

Imperium is a strange little space strategy game from 1990. It is utterly grey and colorless and consists of 95% dead silence. It is also a game for Amiga and Atari ST. Which means if you know anything about those two homecomputers, then you know this game hilariously under-utilises the hardware. It's like the two continously high students who made the game programmed a lot for the really tiny ZX80 before trying their hand at better computers or something...

If you go and look at my first 1-3 posts, you will also see the game is so shoddilly programmed it crashes if you move windows around and there are about a half dozen ways to suicide your drug-based empire early on. Fun. Well, for you not for me. :v:

Edit:

This is also my first official LP after some :effort:-attempts I made over time here and there, so if you want to see a moron bumbling around a lot, this LP is for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
After procrastinating for literally years, I finally broke down and started a Let's Play of

Master of Orion III

MO3 is the only game of the series I've extensively played and I love this dumb old flawed game. But since even love can't conquer the many bugs of Master of Orion 3, I'm playing a patched, fan-patched and heavily modded version of the game, so your experience will be 100% above what you could expect when playing vanilla MO3.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Taken over by madness because my old LP just does not want to end, I did the unthinkable and launched another 4x space game screenshot Let's Play.

Operation: Eastside

Enjoy!

The band is all here!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Recently I got deeply unsatisfied with life and started playing some really old SNES-games again. This is the story of one of them which then turned into the story of three of them:

The Magical Quest: Mickey, Minnie and Donald are Now Wizards

This thread is a complete reversal of my usual gimmick: Playing bad space 4x games for many years and then post screenshots about them.

Instead it's videos made from the world's shortest games ever made. Should be done by Christmas or something.