Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Big Scary Owl posted:

(if someone can please help with a better banner)

Blind Sally posted:

Get nine-gear crow to do it.

crow? Are you there?

Behold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The first part in an ambitious LP series designed to follow the Ace Combat universe in in-universe chronological order, starting at the beginning with Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 17, 2015

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

My series LP of the Ace Combat series' Strangereal games moves on to the next entry in the franchise: Ace Combat 2.

Experience the system shock of going from one of the most complex Ace Combats to one of the simplest. Updates will also be sprinkled with lore and details from the game's remake, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, which I can't actually LP because it's a 3DS game and hurf durf Nintendo.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Our look at the Strangereal Ace Combat games in chronological order moves on to its third game, the one that truly put the Ace Combat franchise on the map and the one nearest and dearest to my heart: Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I forgot to do this for Lunethex's mini-LP of Electrosphere and have regretted it ever since, so I'll do this for FT's to make up for it: frozentreasure has begun a side LP of the NTSC/PAL version of Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere in the Ace Combat 04 LP thread, so I'll throw this one out here on his behalf to get the word out.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Aug 25, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TOTAL EXTREME WRESTLING 2013

Against my better judgement, I resurrected an ancient horror that should have stayed dead. Now we all must live with the consequences.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I suppose I should also post this one too:

Artix and I are going on a roadtrip. Along the way, we are going to ruin several self-important jagoffs precious little lives in the pursuit of big money and fast cars, and maybe, just maybe, destroy Forza Horizon itself in the process.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Ace Combat Franchise Mega-LP moves on to its fourth game Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War aka Ace Combat: Squadron Leader. This is the one that I've had people clamoring for since I started this project and is generally everyone's favorite / Objectively Best Ace Combat game.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
is perhaps the most contentious Ace Combat game among fans of the series. The game is the series' gameplay zenith and its storytelling nadir. Released on the Xbox 360, the first Ace Combat to appear on a non-Sony platform, Fires of Liberation was the final bow for the "Golden Era" of Ace Combat and the herald of the decline age of the franchise, which the Ace Combat 7 hopes to rectify.

It's also dumb as gently caress. So this'll be fun.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

NEW SUBFORUM CHALLENGE!!!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally, CJacobs and myself have made it at long last to Killzone: Shadow Fall. This is the final game in the Killzone series thus far, and just like previous games, there’s a lot more going on under the hood than just some generic sci-fi shooter game about killing Space Nazis.

So join us as we make fun of the game in the videos, and then pull it apart with with a scalpel in the textual analysis. And who knows, if you’re lucky, we might even get to the PSVita classic Killzone: Mercenary before we’re done.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fly the Free* to Play skies in Ace Combat Infinity, Namco Bandai's slapdash nostalgia-fueled soda fart of an interest check to see if anyone wanted Ace Combat 7. Sure, the game's been dead for a month now, but thanks to the hard work of ACES CURE PLANES and motoh blitzing through all of it in a week and a half before the servers shut down, you too can now experience the full wonder of Project ACES's meh'sterpiece before their (hopefully) triumphant return to making Good Ace Combat Games with Skies Unknown, due out (possibly) this year.

Do you remember Ace Combat? I remember Ace Combat. I get that reference.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MythosDragon posted:

*Cries*

Good luck.

GarrBear posted:

Why the tears? I kinda want to know, but if it's game-related then I'll wait.

MythosDragon posted:

Nah, just I only do SSLPs, but wanted to offer support for LPing a game I love any way. (Game can be rather sad like any DQ though)

Probably should have done it in the actual thread though, didn't think of that till after, sorry.

:ughh:

This is NOT what this thread is for.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Five down, two to go. We're almost done but before we get to 7, X is up first.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

So since the game was remade recently, I decided to LP Panzer Dragoon... again.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

We regret to inform you that Osea is at it again
. It's time at long last for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, the final LP of the massive Ace Combat franchise LP and perhaps the end of even more than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013