Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Liberté, Fraternité, Éradiqué - Let's Play The Saboteur

Join ChaosArgate and I as we explored a (mostly) forgotten gem. Watch as we play as Sean "Touchdown" Devlin, irate Irishman, who has only one mission in life: To indiscriminately kill as many Nazis as we can, in Paris and Europe at large. Marvel and rejoice at the sometimes-wonky Havok engine, terrible driving mechanics, and AI that puts MGS' guards to shame! See the sights, steal cars, and maybe punch a hooker to get your money back - this game's got it all!

(Warning: This game may not actually have it all.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794424

Read along as I attempt to play an Advanced Squad Leader Historical Campaign FESTUNG BUDAPEST by myself (with goon decisions). Watch as a wimpy 6+1 leader blows himself up with his demolition charge, or as I roll 3 boxcars in a row, or blow up an entire city block with artillery!

Also in that thread is a Red Barricades campaign taking place in Stalingrad, run by COOL CORN.

And don't hesitate to ask to be inserted into the action as a leader, or help us formulate strategic plans!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

http://i.imgur.com/e0BDMLR.mp4

Come join ChaosArgate and I on another wild ride!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Follow along as I attempt to survive World War 2 as a Russian pilot in one of the best WW2 Flight Sims of all time

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Peace through Power - Let's Play (every) Command and Conquer (PC)

Tag along as I go through the entire Command and Conquer series chronologically, learn about an alternate timeline where two major factions vie for control of an all-important new resource, and the world with it! (And then learn about other alternate timelines when we get to them!)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

You have miscalculated! - Let's Play Command & Conquer Red Alert 1 (PC)

Continuing the playthrough of the entire C&C series, you can find the Red Alert 1 thread here. See how amazing the sequel to the hit RTS game of the 90s improves on the formula and delivers a fantastic play experience.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Click here for thread

Join me as I continue my run through the entire Command and Conquer library, with the fantastic return to the Tiberian timeline.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Advanced Squad Leader - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

Click for the thread

Come join me in my 2nd attempt at a Historical Advanced Squad Leader [HASL] game, where I play out the Battle of Stalingrad, in video format this time!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Click here for thread

Join me as I progress further into the Command and Conquer series with Red Alert 2.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Haha! M1A1 Tank go brrrrrrrrrrr!

Tank! M1A1 Abrams Tank Simulator

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
ASL on VASL with VASSAL - Let's Play +35 Years of Advanced Squad Leader

There's going to be at least 3,000 flags on this map by the time I'm done.

Come join me as I go through my collection of ASL scenarios, somewhere north of 8,000 (including duplicates), expose conflicts, battles, and skirmishes that may or may not be obscure, pushing virtual cardboard across hundreds of virtual maps against my human opponent(s).

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

An outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter - A [C&C] RENEGADE

It's time to kick more Brotherhood of Nod rear end, as C&C goes First-Person as The Renegade!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Command & Conquer: Generals Lied, Civilians Died, Nobody was Tried

The time has arrived to sink our teeth into the most controversial C&C title as I continue to play through the entire series.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988622

Come experience the second best board game of all time, and the best one on PC (CD-ROM backed by an actual company and who sold it for profit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Kane... Lives?! Let's Play Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Back once more with another entry in the series! Stop on by and wonder just how EA attempted to revive the beloved franchise.

Click Here to go to thread