Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!

A rounder world: Let's play Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Heyo! I'm doing a LP for SMT: Nocturne, screenshots with the occasional video, written largely from the silent protagonist's POV and making him quite un-silent. The first ten updates or so are gonna come in pretty fast for reasons I explain in the OP, then I expect it'll be about a couple updates a week. Feels pretty good to toss my hat in the big leagues ring! I hope you dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

You know that Carl Sagan quote, "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."? Well, apparently my brain thinks that if you want to make a Dragon Warrior 3 LP, you've got a lot of set-up work to do.

Let's Play Dragon Warrior

Yeah, the first one! Get pumped!

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

This unstoppable LP crazy train has reached its second station!

Let's play Dragon Warrior II

Get even pumpeder than last time!

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

Holy crap I'm still doing this.

Let's play Dragon Warrior III: Now with 95% fewer Sacrifice casts on the way to the final boss

Get pumped to the furthest reaches of human capacity... and beyond, if you dare!

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

The world's top scientists said it would never happen, but today we bear witness: this LP crazy train has returned!

Let's get mightily pumped and play Dragon Warrior IV!