Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Pay no attention to that misplaced apostrophe. It's time the original Master of Orion, venerable originator of the 4X genre, got the treatment. Or at least I thought it was, so I'm going to play far too much of it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

This will probably not end well. I'm doing it anyway, because I have no sense of ... well, sense.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847911

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

I promised something new would be coming with the unfortunate and premature demise of one of my other projects. Welp, here it is.

Abandon All Sanity, Ye Who Enter Here

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

By popular request as chosen by the much-appreciated readers of my now-completed LP of the original MOO. I'm doing this thing.

Another Load of Bull - Let's Play Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Yes, I've finally made it to Particle Fleet: Emergence, aka Creeper World … in SPAAAAAACE!

Holding Back the Cosmos With a Broom Closet: Let's Play Particle Fleet!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

If you have any interest at all in strategy games, come join the blast-off celebration of AI War 2's official launch!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

No basebuilding. No resource gathering. No unit construction. Released in 2000, Ground Control was a marked departure from everything an RTS depended on - but it managed to pull it off pretty well.

A Different Breed of RTS

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Dawn of Man, ancient city-builder from the developers of Planetbase, is the entry point to a new megaproject I'm starting. Get in on the ground floor, if you dare and/or you like history.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Only an limited alpha tech demo for now, but nonetheless the first taste of Creeper World 4 is here. You know you want it

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

It's past time to give Imperium Galactica the treatment it so richly deserves. This game cannot easily be described - it has to be experienced to truly be understood.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945230

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Creeper World 4 is officially here! No longer just the Demo, flying with the full game now and will be getting into the completely new missions this weekend.

[modedit: fixed link, presumably]

Yes, the right link is an improvement - thanks for the courtesy!

Strategic Sage fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 3, 2020

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Git Gud Genghis: Let's Play Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom

I'm starting off the next chapter of the HP project by mocking one of the greatest conquerors in history. I'm sure nothing bad will come of that.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

The Historic Perspective saga continues, adding Egypt alongside the continuing adventures in China. Somebody must tend the banks of the Nile, it might as well be us.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

If you're looking for a space strategy game that doesn't stop at the kitchen sink, but also takes their neighbors and throws those in as well, you've come to the right place . Distant Worlds: Universe is a big game in every sense.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

The Factory Must Grow. The Factory Must Grow. THE FACTORY MUST GROW

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

We're gonna need a lot of ammo against this endless stream of hostile alien ... I mean, rightful owners of this rock

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

Football like you've never seen it before. Come join the party!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

A Video Game About a Woman Talking to the Police