Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I don't know if this is Kosher, but I have a thread in the Game Room, that's of my own system, and I'm always looking for new players.

The game is called

Every year and a half or so on the blood moon doors are shut, curtains are drawn and people hide in their homes. As the red light from the lunar eclipse reaches their doorsteps people do everything they can to keep themselves safe. For every Blood Moon some of those who are caught out in the light… turn.

And that's exactly what you are, a creature in the night, a lone faceless creating their own memories and forging their own lives through the crafting of weapons, the casting of rituals, and the music of violence

You're tiny magic goblins that hork up bits of magic, consort with demons, and try to eke your own world out of a land ruled by violent humans. You have your own society, and you're slowly building yourself up to be one of the new power players in a fantasy nation. There's magic, demons, and every player gets a hand drawn portrait. All the art I do myself, and I also do animations and things.

https://i.imgur.com/sUYltNJ.mp4
(There's sound I made my own music for this too.)

We're always looking for new players, and we're currently at a part where it's very easy to jump in and participate. I hope to see you there!

(I see people post game threads in both sections, so hopefully me shilling my stuff here is ok!)

So click on through and see what Cobbolds has in store for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm writing a Choose Your Own Adventure story, and I need players (Like you!)

This story is called kitty quest, and it's a tale of a Powerful Ancient Sorcerer, cursed to take the form of a Cat. What kind of hijinks will she get into when a wild Fox chases her back into the town she swore she'd never return too? You'll have to read to find out! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947716

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm journalling my way through Hollow Knight, and taking screenshots / webms of my successes and failure to show you. Plus I kind of need help already. So if you want to shoot the poo poo about Hollow Knight with someone whose really not played it before, then here we go!

An Extended Game journal - Current Game: Hollow Knight

If you do see this, can you tell me what the pins do and if they actually mark stuff for you?