Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CurtDogg85
Oct 10, 2005

I'm fuckin huge! I'm more ripped than you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

i need one irl

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Don't we all. But it's only a fantasy, as all women are useless gold-digging whores.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No thanks, OP.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
my rs gf wouldnt like this

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
Girls are gross, OP, and have cooties.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Can I have a Miiverse Pokemon instead.

Hell, I'll take a Miiverse Zoidberg, Zoidberg's pretty cool.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Checking recently played with is pretty great cause there are like 2 squidward miis per hour of match making

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001
(to girl in op) drat shorty

CurtDogg85
Oct 10, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPme2gSE46U

Soral
May 30, 2009

im not watching this whole video

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Curt Doge

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

DukeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Duke Nukem into any Xbox game.

Duke Nukem in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a strip club around, this is vegas!

Duke Nukem in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these god drat rings all over the place... what the hell are they anyway, cock rings? Hmmn, nope, too small for that

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a med pack around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CurtDogg85
Oct 10, 2005

Fargield posted:

Curt Doge

• Locked thread