Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

This series is good and dumb.

Nana Mizuki is always cool too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Gyra_Solune posted:

yeah what's the deal with so many animes where the moon just gets punched or blown up or are places of evil horribleness

like what the hell did the moon do to japan, all it does is sit there and chill

I think it steals their princesses or something.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

tsob posted:

I'm still bitter that the show immediately rectified that like it never existed. Sure, there was the discovery of relic cancer thanks to it, but I was hoping for a one-armed Hibiki, whose armed gear was literally an arm so she could hold hands. Or cyborg Hibiki.

Just go all Midori Days and have another Hibiki growing out of the stump of her arm so that she could hold hands with more people at once.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Kanos posted:

Since the enemies aren't intangible Noise this time they're going to have to work overtime to explain why they don't send Genjurou and Ogawa out to clean house.

1) They go ahead and let the two of them kick butt, or

2) it would interfere too much with a true man's schedule of eating, watching movies, and sleeping.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

If he can't leave the bridge to do kung fu, there's only one solution: Bring the bridge with him when he does kung fu!

• Locked thread