Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I seem to remember the second season of this making absolutely no sense whatsoever. But then I'm not sure the first one did either. Still watching this though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's a big, obvious target for an 'oh poo poo' moment and would have an immediate impact on the world unlike destroying half of Mars or something.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No, this is actually good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

boom boom boom posted:

I'm way behind, (still in the first season) but I gotta know, do they ever fix Chris' hair? cause right now, it's the worst thing ever. Like, a bob and six rat tails. I've never seen a worse ficitonal hair cut.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's sure a Symphogear OP.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This season sure hit the ground running, I can see why they were talking about more being the second half of the last season, no set up here just swords, guns and suplexes.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cool, I was surprised no-one picked this up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh hey, CR caught up this week, I thought they were going to always be a week behind.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sylphid posted:

Also, they really could not be making Shirabe x Kiri more of a thing this episode, either.

Well, they've done everything they could with Hibiki and Miku except have them kiss on screen so I guess they had to move on.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everything is going according to keikaku (that means plan)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Show can't even do a beach episode without everything exploding. A wild father appeared!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Carol pulls off her mask at the end to reveal Kanade 'it was me Tsubasa, it was me all along!'
In the background Hibiki goes 'aww, son of a b-'

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Huh, I thought that was gonna be the last episode.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That was the second most ridiculous rocket punch I've ever seen.

Stupid show finds time for Carol and Elfnein to kiss but not Hibiki and Miku? :argh:

I wonder what that sequel hook(?) was about.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Maybe, that's why I added the question mark.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

When Carol turned into a mecha dragon that's what I expected to happen.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, the bit in episode 12 where they show the buildings being reconstructed but not the people that were in them in the same shot earlier was actually pretty :stare:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Life is good

Some of the girls better kiss soon though

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Platinum only do American 80's cartoon licences now.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GX was fun and if you're only reason for watching something was to trash talk it you should probably be doing something else with your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's still subtext until they kiss and get married

• Locked thread