Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

open a window, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cadenza posted:

i will legit poast a photo of my setup tomorrow bcus its really cool. i am a staunch believer in the power of portrait orientation monitors.

post the monitors or suffer teh pwnage my man. deadline 6pm pacific time

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
iirc rotor is a monitoring sideways proponent

pram
Jun 10, 2001
big boots, cargo shorts, palm, retarded rat mouse, idiotic ergonomic keyboards, and now vertical monitors. smdh

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
perfect for my shmups

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

pram posted:

big boots, cargo shorts, palm, retarded rat mouse, idiotic ergonomic keyboards, and now vertical monitors...

Living the dream

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probed for his insolence.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

not the outcome I was hoping for... but justice has prevailed.

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

someon1 reccomend me a cool 2 channel amp im sick of my giant onkyo receiver taking up too much room on my birch desk

thank

pram
Jun 10, 2001

this is pretty epic

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

my stepdads beer posted:

someon1 reccomend me a cool 2 channel amp im sick of my giant onkyo receiver taking up too much room on my birch desk

thank

Marantz 2230.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

that's an outrageous amount of tabs imo

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

GoldenTeeth posted:

Goldeneye holds up on repeat viewing IMHO, Tomorrow Never Dies too. TWINE was eh, Die Another Day had an interesting premise that went to poo poo super quickly.

thank's for reading my bondpinions

shaggar was right

poor old brosnan gets too much poo poo in my opinion

after all, half of even connery's movies were bad

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i'm really sorry yospos i didn't check the pos yesterday. i guess i let everyone down. i am very ashamed

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

cadenza posted:

i'm really sorry yospos i didn't check the pos yesterday. i guess i let everyone down. i am very ashamed

You hosed up, bitch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cadenza posted:

there was nothing legit about that poast.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
this thread is nothing more than a den of lies, a dilapidated shack of deceit

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

nice water bottle

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

graph posted:

nice water bottle

yeah, it's really good

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is that... twitter

pram
Jun 10, 2001

jfc where to begin.

i'm the:
1) tiny, crappy walmart desk
2) two bad monitors
3) bargain bin 90s webcam
4) unorthodox DOUBLE WIDE start bar configuration
5) bizarre tenkeyless keyboard
6) tiled gmail and what, twitter client? lol
7) stupid game

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

pram posted:

jfc where to begin.

i'm the:
2) two bad monitors
7) stupid game

im the case panel leaning against the wall having been removed from the side of his whitebox shitbox computer for enhanced cooling

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm the two taskbars, probably

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im the speaker behind the monitor so its probably muffled and pointless

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

or maybe i'm the two twitters

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

im the utter lack of natural light even though it's the middle of the afternoon

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

pram posted:

jfc where to begin.

i'm the:
2) two bad monitors
7) stupid game

time for defensive maneuvers
1) it's IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's 120cm wide, which is good enough for me
2) well, the samsung is kinda old but it's still good. the Philips is not that good, but it's 1440p so it can fit all my stupid poo poo
3) yeah, found it in a drawer at my gfs house. use it for mic only
4) two start bars own. I can see notifications even if I've fullscreened a game on the main screen
5) insanely good mechanical keyboard
6) gmail LOL. it's fastmail, you doofus. and yeah, Tweetdeck. loving owns for powertweeters such as myself
7) you got me there

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

You know a guy with a webcam like that is using it to record himself jerking off.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
granbar drop the deets on your board

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

echinopsis posted:

granbar drop the deets on your board

not that amazing, really.
CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Brown switches

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
og caps?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echi catnip

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how do you like those browns? i am feeling my way through the different switches. wanna here me type about them? good.. i am typing on clears which are like browns but with a heavier spring. they don' "feeL' as nice but i am a better typist on them. i dont know how to feel about that. the browns feel a little biot crisper because i think i bottom them out [i]all[/i the time whereas these cleasr i often dont bottom out.. i make less typos coz i dont accidentally hit two keys at once as often (or activate them) but coz im not bottoming out as much i am often pushing key down a bit and not getting that solid feedback that i have hjit the switch. in a week i will have blues in my hand and then maybe i will work out what board to sell on. i am thinking mauybe this clears? i am considering taking this board to work today to see how i can type on it at work as far as doing up prescriptions go. i am wary of what pelople at work will have to say about someone spending money on a keyboard. i work with a woman that hates technology but i am not exactly a "gently caress you" kind of guy so we'll see how i feel. the caps i have a reasonable vibrant blue colour which is a bit gaudy but they were cheap and the legends are bright as very easy to read. a nice texture too. why am i typing all of this? to see what its like to type all of this... hehe so i might try out some rpescription typing but the problem is we all share the computers so i dont know if maytbe the other oeple dont like this board they will be lik 'remove this monstroiousy" or something like that. where do you live? what do you do for a job? i am about to make my lunch and my kids lunch. my son has to have a wacky hair day and mufti day so i am going to "spike up his hari" but its short so we';ll see how effective it is. i hope you dont jerk off too much today... keep that poo poo to a minimum or it will harm your future sexual relations. peace

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

:eek:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just made my lunch for myself and my boys, better jump in the shower before i go to work and dispense some mother fuckin drugs!

had a guy yesterday prescribed 20mg SR ritalins, up to 5 a day. poo poo he must be on target. he sounded a bit stupid though. kinda talked as if like, he wanted to try different brands as if they were different kinds of bourbon. i wonder how stupid he would be without ritalin

today i am going to checka WHOLE lot of complicance packing. B to the ORING.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
gas

oh, god, please,

somebody gas

this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

how do you like those browns? i am feeling my way through the different switches. wanna here me type about them? good.. i am typing on clears which are like browns but with a heavier spring. they don' "feeL' as nice but i am a better typist on them. i dont know how to feel about that. the browns feel a little biot crisper because i think i bottom them out [i]all[/i the time whereas these cleasr i often dont bottom out.. i make less typos coz i dont accidentally hit two keys at once as often (or activate them) but coz im not bottoming out as much i am often pushing key down a bit and not getting that solid feedback that i have hjit the switch. in a week i will have blues in my hand and then maybe i will work out what board to sell on. i am thinking mauybe this clears? i am considering taking this board to work today to see how i can type on it at work as far as doing up prescriptions go. i am wary of what pelople at work will have to say about someone spending money on a keyboard. i work with a woman that hates technology but i am not exactly a "gently caress you" kind of guy so we'll see how i feel. the caps i have a reasonable vibrant blue colour which is a bit gaudy but they were cheap and the legends are bright as very easy to read. a nice texture too. why am i typing all of this? to see what its like to type all of this... hehe so i might try out some rpescription typing but the problem is we all share the computers so i dont know if maytbe the other oeple dont like this board they will be lik 'remove this monstroiousy" or something like that. where do you live? what do you do for a job? i am about to make my lunch and my kids lunch. my son has to have a wacky hair day and mufti day so i am going to "spike up his hari" but its short so we';ll see how effective it is. i hope you dont jerk off too much today... keep that poo poo to a minimum or it will harm your future sexual relations. peace

graph posted:

echi catnip

• Locked thread