Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW

education station posted:

it rhymed and i thought it was funny but actually, it isnt
im probably going to change it at some point
Your name is very hip for BYOB.

My name I used to go by in MOBAS when I would tell people "I don't think so." Because what they wanted to do was a really bad idea. I havent played one in over 4 years or so. So I think its time to change it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Cute as heck posted:

i was real good at call of duty on xbox and girls make teen boys real mad so i made that my name and it made all the teen boys real mad when i owned the h*ck out of them

my name before that was gay_weed_dad_69 and i kinda miss it

also op i dont frick*ng know u im not ur bf LEAVE ME ALONE MODS????

Wait thats not your bf?
Does this mean you are a single stack of pancakes? :3:

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wanna read that book just to see if it's written in first person.

I own this book and the next one. Next time I visit my parents I"ll dig them up and bring them back with me. I'll make it a BYOB story time.

----------------

• Locked thread