Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roland Fatties
Jun 27, 2004
Hugs before drugs
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Steam Workshop submissions

I'm sure there are plenty of goons who either make content for the Steam Workshop or like to rate other people's work. I call upon my fellow neckbeards to post pretty pictures and give/receive feedback to others! Show us your Weapons and Stickers!

I'm lovely at starting threads, but I'll try to kick things off with some shameless self promotion. Here are a few of my weapon texture submissions for the workshop. Check them out and give them an upvote if you like them!

Now post yours!

Roland Fatties fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jun 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Fatties
Jun 27, 2004
Hugs before drugs
Tough crowd! I figured at least some people here would be involved in making weapons & stickers for the workshop. Reveal yourselves!

I made another submission today if anyone cares to see it

• Locked thread