Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

dogcrush tracer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

meteloides posted:

I'll organize a search and rescue team for him. I have a team of highly trained sniffer cats.

we need something that smells like him to get a scent

hmm. lemme see if i have any bad posts laying around..

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i am he sweetie we're trying to get him to come back please don't be mean

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cuntman.net

im going to crash a dog

alnilam

TWIST FIST posted:

im going to crash a dog

i'll get to the bottom of this

ty manifisto

Al Borland

by XyloJW
:ohdear:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

i am he posted:

Yeah, a ton

:poolgirl:

alnilam

very carefully haha

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
there's a front page?

cuntman.net

:captainpop:

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
sometime i lay awake at night and wonder if i could have prevented the tragedy..

dogcrash truther
hey i've got a lot of Real Life things going on right now so I'm taking a chance to recharge my posting crystal. cumt and silu are doing a good job of iking and it looks like things are generally speaking going fine in the 'yob (probably better without my bad posts anyway), i am still checking pms and reports and lurking a little bit. i hope you are all well and having fun and enjoying posting. :)

weird

by zen death robot
hi dogcrash

----------------

alnilam

hi dogcrash :glomp: I hope things are all okay for you, we miss u

ty manifisto

cuntman.net

goldmine

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

hey i've got a lot of Real Life things going on right now so I'm taking a chance to recharge my posting crystal. cumt and silu are doing a good job of iking and it looks like things are generally speaking going fine in the 'yob (probably better without my bad posts anyway), i am still checking pms and reports and lurking a little bit. i hope you are all well and having fun and enjoying posting. :)

only the real fake reptoid pod person dogcrash truther would say that

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

dogcrash you're alive! :glomp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

morning wood
im so relieved :neckbeard:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

morning wood posted:

social vegan

morning wood posted:

BIG BIC SQUAD
I love you Dogcrash Truther

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

im not enjoying posting one bit.

alnilam

it's not a funny prank to hack dogcrash truther's account aqfter he was taken from this world at the young age of 63 :(

ty manifisto

weird

by zen death robot
byob is so bad...we need new iks to turn it around...

----------------

Scaly Haylie

if the dogcrash is fine, you must goldmine

google THIS

Yonkers posted:

byob is so bad...we need new iks to turn it around...

I submit that I would make a great ik/ mod.

I've been part of byob since the very beginning
I agree almost entirely with DCT's vision for byob and Bwee's effective thread control, except I would put a little more emphasis on the value of creative, artistic, or funny posting.
I'm strictly ethical and never let personal feelings influence important decisions, that is I act with professional detachment.
Although not the most liked poster, I have a demonstrably good understanding of forum dynamics and don't care about my own popularity when making decisions.

There is no need to push or demand it now, but I promise it would make byob very interesting for a while

weird

by zen death robot
haha....good poo poo

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
now put in snail tits

----------------

ulvir

if I become ik I will do everything I can to make Ralp meltdown and delete byob forever, you have my word

e: in fact, me becoming IK would probably contribute to that in itself

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

it's not a funny prank to hack dogcrash truther's account aqfter he was taken from this world at the young age of 63 :(

omg :ohdear:

6 years from the funny age...

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

ulvir posted:

if I become ik I will do everything I can to make Ralp meltdown and delete byob forever, you have my word

e: in fact, me becoming IK would probably contribute to that in itself

i want to help

Mapparu

google THIS posted:

I agree almost entirely with DCT's vision for byob and Bwee's effective thread control, except I would put a little more emphasis on the value of creative, artistic, or funny posting.
I'm strictly ethical and never let personal feelings influence important decisions, that is I act with professional detachment.
Although not the most liked poster, I have a demonstrably good understanding of forum dynamics and don't care about my own popularity when making decisions.

There is no need to push or demand it now, but I promise it would make byob very interesting for a while

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

google THIS posted:

beer pal

Yonkers posted:

haha....good poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

dogcrash truther posted:

you're alive! :glomp: I'm glad you're just busy and not sick, friend

Ace of Baes
he's busy promoting his new film, "The Martian"

----------------

bog pixie

is dct really here? im a big fan

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

!!! wow !!!

bog pixie

i love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
silu and cumt have to keep reliving may until they finally get it right

----------------

• Locked thread