Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Uh... wait what? No that's not right.

Oh, that's more like it.

I bet you forgot that there's a PPV tonight. Again. Well that's ok, because this is the third PPV in the last month! The Elimination Chamber makes its triumphant return tonight on Destination America the WWE Network! It's not actually on PPV and is WWE Network exclusive! It's still free to new subscribers if you didn't pick up the Network for Payback. But you may be billed the $9.99 tomorrow since the promo expires tonight.

Kickoff starts at 6pm Central, main show begins at 7pm.

Elimination Chamber will kickoff with the return of The Miz and MizTV, featuring noted farm Daniel Bryan. Bryan will probably talk about his injury status and upcoming role on the new season of Tough Enough and someone will probably interrupt to start a feud with Miz.

The first ever tag team Elimination Chamber match! The teams in pods will contain both guys and should provide some hilarity and hopefully a good match. Why no Harper and Rowan? :sigh:

The other Elimination Chamber match, this one being for the vacant Intercontinetal Title. Rusev is still showing in the image but will probably be replaced by Stardust or something because of his ankle injury.

US Champ vs NXT Champ, nontitle. This could be a very good hossoff sort of match, but I wouldn't expect a clean finish here.

#givedivasachance. Wait no, since AJ Lee left this will probably be your standard pissbreak match.

Two former NXT Champions reignite their feud on the big stage. These guys have had good matches in NXT so this should be no different.

I will eat my goddamn hat if there is zero Authority interference. Should be another fun match until that happens!

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Prepare yourselves, non-roverts

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
friendly reminder that the next ppv is in two weeks and your weekly average wwe intake is encroaching on 4.5 hours at this point

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

I like the way Neville and Bo still look basically the same as they do now.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Not sure why it says June 31 but it's still rad and added to OP

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8E71RUOLU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Edit: I guess accidental double-posts are a thing still on the Jelsoft Enterprises Limited vBulletin software, copyright 2000, 2001

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Not sure why, but I have a gut feeling this is going to be a real shitshow.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

StarkRavingMad posted:

Not sure why, but I have a gut feeling this is going to be a real shitshow.

you're probably right but we are gonna watch it anyway

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

bradzilla posted:

Not sure why it says June 31 but it's still rad and added to OP

Forgot to say it's a repost from the discussion thread

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
It is absolutely bizarre that Roman Reigns has gone from main eventing Wrestlemania to creative having nothing for him for a live special in about a month.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Le Saboteur posted:

It is absolutely bizarre that Roman Reigns has gone from main eventing Wrestlemania to creative having nothing for him for a live special in about a month.

hes in a good spot right now. not being forced to promo and instead just being a silent badass, which is what he should have been in the first place

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Le Saboteur posted:

i wouldn't mind reigns like hovering near the main event right now, like fighting for it since its rollins and makes more sense for him and is more organic feeling that suddenly being a threat to lesnar

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
If Kane replaces Rusev I'm gonna be really cheesed

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Le Saboteur posted:

Well once there is a ton of interference in the main event, Ambrose will need his big strong friend to run in and save him.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Very excited for this episode of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hace posted:

If Kane replaces Rusev I'm gonna be really cheesed

Kane is a main eventer bro and too good for the IC title. :smug: It'll probably be Stardust.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

can’t wait to see Kane tonight. He's the only person that makes me happy.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
@WWE Tune-In to #WWE's #Periscope account at 6:30pm ET. @ReneeYoungWWE has a HUGE announcement regarding the #ICTitle match

I'm guessing this is where Bray replaces Rusev

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Benne posted:

@WWE Tune-In to #WWE's #Periscope account at 6:30pm ET. @ReneeYoungWWE has a HUGE announcement regarding the #ICTitle match

I'm guessing this is where Bryan replaces Rusev

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

my butthole is ready

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Are all three members of the New Day going to share one pod?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
it is thunderstorming and hailing here which I count as a dire portent for tonights show

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

OctoberCountry posted:

Are all three members of the New Day going to share one pod?

they are upset.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Anime Curator posted:

they are upset.

don't fart in the pod.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Anime Curator posted:

they are upset.

There won't be enough room to clap!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
They just announced that Rusev is out on it. This is a really lovely app

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Golashes posted:

They just announced that Rusev is out on it. This is a really lovely app

Welcome to periscope, the future of livecasting

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'm more excited about Owens vs Cena than any match since Mania, but it's a bit lovely that with WWE booking you have to say "don't get too excited because you know there will be a gently caress finish"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hello. I am here to watch pro wrestling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's not the main event and it's non-title so I expect Kevin Steen to just low blow Cena in front of the referee

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I feel like if Owens beats Cena, between that and the Super League this will be one of the greatest days of Hulkamatt's life.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

in before Reigns fucks Ambrose out of a title win

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Why is it non title anyway? Doesn't that interfere with Owens "Prize Fighter" gimmick?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TheJunkyardGod posted:

Why is it non title anyway? Doesn't that interfere with Owens "Prize Fighter" gimmick?
They're making Kevin Owens a big deal by saying the NXT title is better than the US title, but in the real world having the US title would give him more money for his family so :v:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Kevin Owens is gonna be DQed for kicking too much rear end again. John Cena will stop selling 22 seconds after Owens has left the ring.
Kane's going to interfere, followed by Reigns. We will see the exact same match tomorrow night.
Nothing of any consequence will happen in any other match and nobody on Raw will talk about any of them for longer than 6 seconds.

gently caress yeah PPV which aren't really PPVs and have barely 14-days of build.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Hey the USS Lexington I've been on there like half a dozen times

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
#jointheconversationusehashtaghashtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
WWE's own Twitter account has been using #EliminationChamber, nice to see they've got everybody working on the same page.

• Locked thread