Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I like that Aldo talks about himself in the 3rd person. The Sphinxster is pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Chael's You're Welcome is pretty good but it's more pro wrestling so far.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with wrasslin, it's just Chael has a lot of guests from that world and they don't talk much about MMA

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 3, 2015

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If it turns out that look has been handed down from generation to generation by Werdums I will never stop laughing.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

mewse posted:

It looks like they posted Joanna vs Esparza for free, I didn't see it posted. If you haven't seen this fight then let's get it on CMON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvmQuhHbblI

Jiminy Christmas. That's almost not fun to watch, but then again those tdd elbows were magical.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

So Aldo had an xray and is "just" bruised right?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bubba Smith posted:

That's the story, we might get the real injury when NSAC takes a look at him but maybe not.

If Aldo wins he's gonna become a legend of little guy fighting.

That weekend is my birthday, so I figure he kind of owes it to me.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Anderson silva is a treasure and if he cheated it was because he was illegally too good at mma and was using steroids for their drawbacks only.

This rings true.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[depeche mode voice] homo... sexual... jesus

reach out and touch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Conor superfan.

• Locked thread