Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Senor Candle posted:

Why did Josuke's mom freeze his bank accounts after he won and start charging him for meals? Since she froze his account he can't get at the money so how is he supposed to pay for food?

Joestar moms are respected. If they tell you you can't use your lotto winnings you don't use your lotto winnings. You then call her a bitch and complain to your friends like any respectful gentleman would do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Aurain posted:

I am eagerly awaiting finding out what time power JoJolion's final boss will have. I'm struggling to think of what is even viable at this point though.

Maybe something like manipulating things that already happened.

6 Balls.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I wonder how Do survived 100 years without blood. Didn't Cars as the Ultimate Lifeform need to eat at least once a year?

I also wonder if Jotaro could see Dio throwing that knife at Joseph. That'd be a pretty traumatic way to learn his new power.

Cars spent millennia without food when he was a statue. Dio might have a stasis mode as well.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Soulcleaver posted:

If Josuke became a magic doctor, you know he'd have a cult around him whether he wanted one or not.

Nope. He's an rear end in a top hat. Somehow everyone there would love Koichi though.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

bonewitch posted:

The baby is pretty much the big turn around in Josuke and Joseph's relationship.

The baby steals all of Josuke's money like a true Joestar.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

The only bit in part 4 I can honestly say I wasn't a fan of was the yukako/cinderella chapter. It's important for setting up that there's a person in morioh with the power to make people look different so that Kira can visit it later after sheer heart attack, and the cinderella power is cool, but I just don't like yukako and the manga suddenly acting like koichi and yukako should be together after yukako kidnapped and tortured him was just weird.

Kidnapping and torture is pretty much how they say hi in Morioh. Everybody just has really violent greetings.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm also reading Jojo for the first time and got to Diamond is Unbreakable. I like how different it is from the previous three more serious story arcs. Also hoyl poo poo is Persona 4 super inspired from it.

Overpowered Protagonist
Psychic Inner Ghosts
Dumb Best Friend
Small Town
Serial Killer
Crazy Potential Girlfriend(s)
Food (Italian Restaurant/ Portal to Meat Universe)
Town Weirdos
Weird Shops
School Shenanigans
Unexpected Death of Named Minor Character
Animal Hunts (Fishing)

Persona really needs more gambling and assholes and racing and aliens.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Beef Waifu posted:

You just named every story that is located in the sticks. Persona 4 is probably inspired by JoJos to some extent especially with PQ.

drat. There are a lot of small town stories that have weirdos and serial killers. I mean they share the same happy-go-lucky vibe but that's a pretty fair point.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

From all indication, Joseph stops being senile at the end of Part IV after he and Suzie Q get into another fight over the Invisible Baby.

You weren't wrong. :getin:

So he was acting senile just long enough for Suzie Q to stop being mad at him for cheating on her. Or at least for the one time she caught him cheating on her. He travels a lot.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Hey Rohan set his own house on fire man.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Desperado Bones posted:

Rohan is awesome because his stand is loving creepy. My favorite is Okuyasu, he always has this funny "HOLY poo poo LOOK AT THAT SO AMAZING" face.

That face is always justified.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Jose posted:

I only read jojolion until I think they defeated the guy in the room above. How far on has it got since then? I'm mostly thinking about just waiting until its finished and reading it all in one go

I have read all of Jojolion and I have no idea how far the story has progressed. It will likely be no more coherent when it is complete. Jojolion is not a narrative. It is an experience that is filtered through the hands of an undying Aztec rock groupie.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Enourmo posted:

It's a riddle. You break the match in half, use the two pieces to form the X. Kind of a think outside the box deal.

Very Jojo.

Oh I thought it was a decimal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Aurain posted:

It does seem like he's got some sort of mind control stand, which takes the sex comment into a whole new league of gross.

I bet even if he has a mind control stand that it wasn't being used on her and she was aware he had that stand. That seems more Jojo like.