Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Buy this tablet. and get a Bluetooth keyboard and a keyboard case to hold both, also get a portable power pack and this Bluetooth mouse. you don't need a laptop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSj92ZiePdA&hd=1&t=104s

:(

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its shite laddy

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

pram posted:

its shite laddy

aye, 'tis a pos

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

this is my posting station. it cost me $60 canadian dollars. you should get a similar piece of poo poo op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

its shite laddy

I'm
disgusting

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

we know

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its worse than you think

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Just get a surface pro and realize you should've gotten a macbook.

If you must get a non apple macbook enjoy your plastic parts and poo poo construction.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Just get a surface pro and realize you should've gotten a macbook.

If you must get a non apple macbook enjoy your plastic parts and poo poo construction.

hi, please don't sign your posts, thanks :)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
If you want power, its gotta be a beefy desktop rig. Portability? We're talking Chromebook. Simple.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Gonna render some video or uh Lol crack this encryption or whatever on my laptop. -idiots

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

If you want power, its gotta be a beefy desktop rig. Portability? We're talking Chromebook. Simple.

your chromebook suggestions have not gone unnoticed, and its tempting. its about 1/5 of the price of an xps 13, its also small, light and runs an OS from the best tech company in the world

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
they're actually called notebook computers you're supposed to use them on a level surface like a table or a desk and NOT in your lap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I used to have a weird darkened patch of skin on my thigh about where the cpu of my macbook sat. eventually it went away but the hair still grows in funny

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

your chromebook suggestions have not gone unnoticed, and its tempting. its about 1/5 of the price of an xps 13, its also small, light and runs an OS from the best tech company in the world

well youre a power user so theyre probably not for you. for me? well, im a thespian. i dont even have a cs degree =/

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Smythe posted:

Truth

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
http://viz.co.uk/rogers-profanisaurus-lenovo-lunch/

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

what's the point of including a usb 2 port?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

at least there's no vga lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
because the chromebook comes with like 16gb of storage

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

vga owns

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Hell, I have a laptop, op.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

this but unironically

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I mean it's a totally analog standard that can handle really high data rates. very cool stuff. ideally I'd prefer the sun connector over the de-15 that's common on pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
im sad that analog HD never caught on

• Locked thread