Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
And we are back after a long loving hiatus from this show. The Brit playing the American finally got healed and they finished shooting. Summary of the final season:

quote:

Damien Scott (Sullivan Stapleton) and Michael Stonebridge (Philip Winchester), along with the rest of Section 20, are enlisted to crack a missing-persons case in Bangkok. This elite undercover unit of British intelligence quickly realizes that what seems on the surface to be a simple kidnapping is actually the first step in a massive terrorist plot with global implications. Scott, Stonebridge and the team crisscross Asia and Europe, battling Japanese Yakuza, Russian Mafia, cyberterrorists, elite mercenaries and other deadly forces. Series regulars Robson Green, Michelle Lukes and Milauna Jackson also return for the season; new cast members include Michelle Yeoh, Will Yun Lee, Dustin Clare, Max Beesley and Michael McElhatton.

Season Premieres on Friday, July 31st at 9PM Central Apparently it's out in Engolond

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

This is my ultimate guilty pleasure show. I know the plots are bad, the acting is bad, and it's pretty much just guns and tits. I don't loving care it's so much fun to watch.

Strikeback.txt

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

richardfun posted:

Excellent.

I do feel this thread deserves a better OP than it has right now. Something with loads of gifs of explosions and beautiful women in various states of undress.

Let's face it, those are the reasons we watch the show. And to hear Scott call Stonebridge 'buddy' all the time.

Yeah, I've been busy with work and only able to phone post lately. I'll get around to updating it with all the gifs I can find of Sinclair before tonight. Also wtf! Why does UK get it 2 months before US?!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
aight i finally got around to updating the op, time to find the episodes

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
watching ep2 mr benz should have been in every season

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
all you chucklefucks better be joking about richmond dying

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

James R posted:

On the cool side, she is Kelly-087 in Halo 5 apparently. That's pretty cool!

:worship: this is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Scob posted:

when is cinemax bringing back my show????????????

It's already back in England. Either you can find :files: online or wait until Friday, July 31st

• Locked thread