Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Fungah! posted:

i still can't believe this actually happened, god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nier sequel director concerned the game may be “too perfect”

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

i mistakenly thought it said team ninja was making the new metroid 3ds game during the stream. never been so glad to be wrong

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shigeru Miyamoto was on NPR. I can't post threads from the phone app so I am just posting it here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In the story, they say that Mario doesn't go underwater until Mario 64. Good work, NPR.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's a story and a full interview. The interview is better.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto was on NPR. I can't post threads from the phone app so I am just posting it here.

Looks like someone at Nintendo really does read Imp Zone

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Looks like someone at Nintendo really does read Imp Zone
That person is Shigeru Miyamoto. He used the maked meme in the interview but it got mistranslated as "made."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Miyamoto: "Yes, I've seen virtual reality, and we experiment with virtual reality and different technologies ... Nintendo's philosophy is that we create products that are going to be played with everyone in the living room. And we don't feel that virtual reality is a good fit for that philosophy."

The Virtual Boy is officially non-canon.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

That person is Shigeru Miyamoto. He used the maked meme in the interview but it got mistranslated as "made."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you got me, I'm Diane Rheem

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my voice is actually fine, i just like to take gamecations

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Actually he's saying they already learned that VR is a bullshit gimmick 15 years ago. He's not denying history, rather the opposite.
Fair point. Miyamoto is powerful and smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Actually he's saying they already learned that VR is a bullshit gimmick 15 years ago. He's not denying history, rather the opposite.

that epic moment in the PC e3 conference where they had an ~epic~ space battle VR game and everyone was quietly checking their blogs on their phones and resisting sleep

• Locked thread