Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

ManMythLegend posted:

So the package store here finally got Sam Octoberfest and they're selling six packs for only $4.50. Good bye sobriety.

Not sure whether to mock you because that's been out for over a month or be insanely jealous because it's like double that here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

mormon chicks are all about butt stuff in my experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxpr6Dxtjcs

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

So the package store here finally got Sam Octoberfest and they're selling six packs for only $4.50. Good bye sobriety.

I got into Sam's double IPA thing, it's like 9% and tastes pretty good

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Naked Bear posted:

Oh, man, I can't wait for Winter Lager. It's the only good thing about winter.

Gotta start calling distributors to find a place that can get me a keg.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'm at a wedding rehearsal and the brides "man of honor" is her looooong time bff, this sad sack who's clearly in love with her and has been waiting any opportunity to get with this chick. The tears are amazing :allears:

e: the groom has all dudes as groomsmen so the man of honor has to walk down the aisle with another guy

beanieson fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 17, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lol if you're a straight "Man of Honor" the ultimate friend zone.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Lol if you're a straight "Man of Honor" the ultimate friend zone.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I've known some pretty sad sack friendzoned losers but never seen anything that bad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hes gonna explode at the reception

film it pls

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm at a wedding rehearsal and the brides "man of honor" is her looooong time bff, this sad sack who's clearly in love with her and has been waiting any opportunity to get with this chick. The tears are amazing :allears:

e: the groom has all dudes as groomsmen so the man of honor has to walk down the aisle with another guy

the big twist is youre the man of honor!!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

film it pls

Yeah I hope this dude just bursts out at the ceremony proclaiming his love only for the bride to be completely mortified. He then gets dragged out kicking and screaming by the groom's buddies.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

film it pls

I had to fly to get here so I'm not packing heat. Hopefully he doesn't go Elliot Roger on us.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I had to fly to get here so I'm not packing heat.

lol.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hahahahah she just asked him to go arm in arm with the best man as they exit the church cause "it'll be funny :downs:"

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rip in advance beanie, sry u got killed in the beta uprising.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Beanie you gotta get that guy obliterated drunk at the reception and take video

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Keep feeding him drinks so he'll be drunk enough to make a scene declaring his feelings.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just want to see somebody realize that life is not like an 80's teen film

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
On the other hand, the bride's best friend is a straight dude.

slut fo sho

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I am really enjoying learning geology. It just drives home over and over not only how insignificant we are, but also how doomed we are.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ManMythLegend posted:

Keep feeding him drinks so he'll be drunk enough to make a scene declaring his feelings.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hahahahah she just asked him to go arm in arm with the best man as they exit the church cause "it'll be funny :downs:"

that's just goddamn heartless

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Sounds like the bride could convince him to wear a dress too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

rad lieutenant how hot is the bride to be

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

rad lieutenant how hot is the bride to be

She's a solid 8/10 if you're in to tattoos. She's got this brightly colored coy fish on her upper back, thin fit brunette. Friendzone guy had p good taste b

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:munch:

Keep us updated, thx in advance.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

She's a solid 8/10 if you're in to tattoos. She's got this brightly colored coy fish on her upper back, thin fit brunette. Friendzone guy had p good taste b

Uh, get us a photo idiot.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

again, this is just the rehearsal dinner I'm at now. I've got all night tonight to pump drinks into this dude, plus all night tomorrow :beerpal:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

huh. usually friendzone dudes go for the solid 5/6ers to try and build them up. dude has put a lot of effort to get where he is now

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mike-o posted:

:munch:

Keep us updated, thx in advance.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Odds are pretty high that guy helped her pick out at least one of her lovely tattoos.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The highlight so far has been the senile hearing impaired grandfather shouting during the rehearsal "what's that man doing with the bridesmaids :corsair:"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Hyped for this wedding.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

The highlight so far has been the senile hearing impaired grandfather shouting during the rehearsal "what's that man doing with the bridesmaids :corsair:"
:lol:

Get him drunk, too.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Keep us posted and Godspeed. Also pictures. At least of the sad sack. Maybe hot tattoo girl too. I like that.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

My goal is to get a shot of the best man walking arm in arm with the man of honor. No good shots of the bride yet but I'll deliver.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

No good shots of the bride yet but I'll deliver.

:patriot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

My goal is to get a shot of the best man walking arm in arm with the man of honor. No good shots of the bride yet but I'll deliver.

youre doing good work

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Rad Lieutenant posted:

again, this is just the rehearsal dinner I'm at now. I've got all night tonight to pump drinks into this dude, plus all night tomorrow :beerpal:

Have we agreed on when the best time for the guy's breakdown? Should it be during the actual ceremony? I'd like the reception, personally. Maybe when the new husband and wife are dancing together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reception. When they're dancing or the guy pulls off her garter or whatever if that is still done.

• Locked thread