Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Found this at a rest stop in Liberal KS

which one of you is going to pick up when I call

images hosting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Maple whiskey helps make Christmas go faster.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Hey everybody, say hi to my wife! After drunk posting last night about a flirty coworker I came home to find out that my wife (who I love deeply btw) has been lurking my something awful posts for, like, 3 years. As far back as selfie.jpg lol. So that was a fun conversation :)

Love you babe :nsa:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
loving :lol:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A wiser woman than most, for sure

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hey everybody, say hi to my wife! After drunk posting last night about a flirty coworker I came home to find out that my wife (who I love deeply btw) has been lurking my something awful posts for, like, 3 years. As far back as selfie.jpg lol. So that was a fun conversation :)

:bustem:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Also, :nws: http://imgur.com/r/pawg :nws:

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Haha good job slick.

Good work Mrs. Rad LT!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

This forever. This page in honor of M. Night Shyamalan.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Rad Lieutenant posted:

rekt X 1000

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

merry xmas

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

:perfect:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Dusted.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

:lol:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
And like I said last night, not a down side at all.

Bennie delivers again.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
owns so hard

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Sometimes you just can't explain GIP to others

I dated some dumb insecure girl and she was disturbed by Google hangouts and just couldn't understand the concept. Suffice as to say we ain't dating

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No head or anal for beanie, just an extra awkward Christmas :saddowns:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hi miss beanie! You should totally make an account to share with us your perspective on the Man of Honor.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuB20drdeeY

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

We need more details-did you come home to her looking at the laptop and asking questions about Meg?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Rad Lieutenant posted:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress no one tell her who sent the glitter bomb

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Rad Lieutenant posted:

merry christmas!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
you should definitely do what women do when they are in your situation

"YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY PRIVATE STUFF????"

which she probably won't be doing for a long long time if you know what i mean

here's a hint to all you cheater dorks: whether or not you cheat, if you are going to talk about it in a public place like SA, you ALWAYS ALWAYS loving ALWAYS make your last post of the night say some poo poo like "i wanted to, but i love my significant other too much and couldn't go through with it."

that's called covering your rear end.

Cole fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Dec 24, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Beanie get sloppy drunk with your wife tonight and have makeup sex to the pogues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Beanie owns

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
cajun swamp brawl at the in law christmas party for beanie this year.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Good thing my wife doesn't care enough about my online activity to bother to find out my username anywhere.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
We'll be here for you when she kicks you out and you're living in a lovely 1br apartment and dating the fat chick from dispatch.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:vince:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think the real question here is did you see them tittays?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Beanie is GiP.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Meanwhile, at the Beanieson residence..

"OH REALLY? YOU DO? Well KUNG FU FIST gently caress sure seems to think YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE! Did she suck your DICK, Beanie? Did she suck your DICK FROM THE BACK?! Answer me YOU PIG."

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Victor Vermis posted:

Meanwhile, at the Beanieson residence..

"OH REALLY? YOU DO? Well KUNG FU FIST gently caress sure seems to think YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE! Did she suck your DICK, Beanie? Did she suck your DICK FROM THE BACK?! Answer me YOU PIG."

:perfect:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
"Take a good look at this butt because it'll be the last time you peep it!"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mrs beannieson, did you like the wedding posts?

Also post your tits tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

This thread went to a great place. Thank you for your service :patriot:

• Locked thread