Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
holy gently caress how could you dorks talk about cell phones for so loving long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

holy gently caress how could you dorks talk about cell phones for so loving long
Some of us actually talk to girls.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

What GiP are you reading that this surprises you?

vains
May 26, 2004

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Some of us actually talk to girls.

do you have in depth conversations about the pros and cons of various providers

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I let my hang down do the talkin'

So i started wet hot american summer, hope it's good

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

listen in order to get everyone on the forums mad at us we need to make our our own, better versions of the subforums within GiP. In order to keep this up we need to make sure we hit on all the topics every now and again

that was the iyg refresh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

elite_garbage_man posted:

I let my hang down do the talkin'

So i started wet hot american summer, hope it's good

its trying too hard to recapture the magic, such as it was (the original movie wasn't very good either)

vains
May 26, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

listen in order to get everyone on the forums mad at us we need to make our our own, better versions of the subforums within GiP. In order to keep this up we need to make sure we hit on all the topics every now and again

that was the iyg refresh

if you've ever thought "man i need to flash the bios on my android phone" you probably know what a dick tastes like

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

if you've ever thought "man i need to flash the bios on my android phone" you probably know what a dick tastes like

quoting because i agree wholeheartedly

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

its trying too hard to recapture the magic, such as it was (the original movie wasn't very good either)

i've never heard of/seen the movie

there's a lot of dick jokes that's for sure

vains
May 26, 2004

i dont really understand the gangtag thing i have. is it a declarative or exclamatory

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

My Android phone doesn't have a BIOS. It has a bootloader. Yes, they are different. Nice try, though!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Spicy Guacamole posted:

My Android phone doesn't have a BIOS. It has a bootloader. Yes, they are different. Nice try, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyrZ8rqbMQk

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Like I said, the at&t app and their website will show your data usage per line.

There's also a number you can text and it'll reply with your usage.

I went from a loving 3G to a 5. That was a HUGE change. I'll probably upgrade this year. The power button doesn't work, and the cheap 3rd party replacement screen I installed doesn't fit quite right so it kinda sticks out a little bit at the top.

I was also using about 4GB most months at my old job because I was streaming the local morning radio show through their app for a few hours a day, 5 days a week. Plus whatever else. Since I can't even bring my phone into the new building, I'll probably be using next to nothing now.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 11, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i actually thought that cuz the speaker on nexus 5 sucks poo poo and i can barely hear it. theres an app that boosts the volume but you need to root the loving phone to run it which means i gotta hook it up to my pc and download a thing and run it while tapping buttons on the phone and :effort:

also i only know what dick tastes like cuz i kissed your mom while she was blowing me

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i actually thought that cuz the speaker on nexus 5 sucks poo poo and i can barely hear it. theres an app that boosts the volume but you need to root the loving phone to run it which means i gotta hook it up to my pc and download a thing and run it while tapping buttons on the phone and :effort:

also i only know what dick tastes like cuz i kissed your mom while she was blowing me

that was my dick you were tasting, i had her before you

vains
May 26, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if you're flexible enough to kiss my mother while you have your dick in her mouth, then you dont need a bj from my mother

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

rick and morty was really good this week

btw if you watched episodes 1 and 2 when they leaked and were waiting for the new one it aired yesterday

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

i dont really understand the gangtag thing i have. is it a declarative or exclamatory

it is excrementory.

I think it is cool.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Chick at the bottom right. :aaa:.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lmbo if you live in a part of the US that has loving tornados

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Checked out Rick and Morty based on this thread and ended up watching the whole show yesterday.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

ded posted:

Or Taiwan.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Is that little white car now in the land of Oz now?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ded posted:

They can form basically anywhere. I remember growing up being told that we couldn't have tornadoes because of the mountains. Then in 1999 one ripped through downtown SLC like something from SimCity, and actually formed over the loving mountain that juts between SLC and Davis County to the north. There's video of it rolling past the capitol building, which is a couple hundred feet up on that mountainside, on its way down into the city where as I recall it ripped the roof off the Delta Center.

Edit: That's a far cry from the loving dustbowl, and yeah people who live there are dumb. They're dumb because they live there willingly, or because they're in military.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

something is comforting about knowing that we don't even really need the nukes; that someday maybe the earth will just cleanse itself of all these gay humans on its own

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
I'ts been eight loving years since I last set foot in the middle east.

I find that hard to believe because I still think about the place every single day

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So Ben Affleck tricked Jennifer Garner into watching their kids while he took the nanny and Tom Brady (in Brady's private jet) to Las Vegas so he could nail her. The nanny is pretty hot.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder how much trouble she had getting her fist and the rings up Ben's rear end.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Jennifer Garner should've saw the nanny and vetoed the hell out of that. That's setting up a man to fail.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Jennifer Garner should've saw the nanny and vetoed the hell out of that. That's setting up a man to fail.

Truth. I just showed her picture to our receptionist who's a pretty 23 year old college student and said "If your fiance tried to hire her as a nanny." and before I could get out the next word she said "gently caress no"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

They can form basically anywhere. I remember growing up being told that we couldn't have tornadoes because of the mountains. Then in 1999 one ripped through downtown SLC like something from SimCity, and actually formed over the loving mountain that juts between SLC and Davis County to the north. There's video of it rolling past the capitol building, which is a couple hundred feet up on that mountainside, on its way down into the city where as I recall it ripped the roof off the Delta Center.

Edit: That's a far cry from the loving dustbowl, and yeah people who live there are dumb. They're dumb because they live there willingly, or because they're in military.

Oh I know they can form pretty much anywhere. Even here in California. But not anything like what they do in the middle of the US.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Booblord Zagats posted:

Truth. I just showed her picture to our receptionist who's a pretty 23 year old college student and said "If your fiance tried to hire her as a nanny." and before I could get out the next word she said "gently caress no"

SAYS THE GUY WHO HIRED A PRETTY 23 YEAR OLD RECEPTIONIST

YOU SLY DOG

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
At least he didn't bang the ugly as hell maid and have a secret kid with her for 16 years.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Was he banging Tom Brady too?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Nah Arnold Schwarzenegger got on some chubby Mexican nanny for a while.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I was like "sweet, some funny article about a movie being dumb, not gonna watch the movie", but now I kinda want to watch it just like after reading that Great Gatsby script done by fake Michael Bay.

http://io9.com/the-most-important-scenes-from-fantastic-four-as-i-rem-1723363327

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mike-o posted:

Was he banging Tom Brady too?

Of course, who wouldn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ded posted:

• Locked thread