Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

loving Todd, that piece of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fcdP0UVqw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I just binged through the first Fargo season and it was dark as poo poo. Had some weird humor moments but most of it was just downright depressing. I really enjoyed it and wish there were more things like that on TV now. Anyone got suggestions for shows with similar tone?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Zeris posted:

Deathy is the best vet drinking buddy and v v handsome

You guys don't even know

Just say wow I'm jealous

GOD I told you to keep it cool!! Why can;t you loving keep it cool??!?!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Slim Pickens posted:

"Ricky Hitler"

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Mike-o posted:

Haven't smoked weed since forever ago. Was drinking and smoking cigarettes with my vietnam vet buddy neighbor. Took two hits off his bong and I was loving out. Collapsed into bed and didn't wake up until 7am.

Drinking before weeding makes the weed hit you way harder than it normally would. Something about what alcohol does to your blood combined with what weed does, but I don't know the specifics. I'm not a science bro.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Slim Pickens posted:

What is it with guys named Todd?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

todd is cool

I knew a todd in high school that years later killed himself with type II diabetes because he refused to do anything about his weight or try to control his blood sugar. Also a guy named ricky I graduated with killed himself by parking on some train tracks in the middle of the night a few hundred yards from the crossing with his lights off. I think we've had a few other people die for stupid reasons as well. I graduated with 53 people.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I just binged through the first Fargo season and it was dark as poo poo. Had some weird humor moments but most of it was just downright depressing. I really enjoyed it and wish there were more things like that on TV now. Anyone got suggestions for shows with similar tone?

True Detective Season 2. :smith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

meanwhile in russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvJcPToXb0

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

A-that's cool as hell, and B- :lol: that last one

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

RichieHimself posted:

Drinking before weeding makes the weed hit you way harder than it normally would. Something about what alcohol does to your blood combined with what weed does, but I don't know the specifics. I'm not a science bro.

Bro that's totally OJ that does that. Makes you trip harder too

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Godholio posted:

A-that's cool as hell, and B- :lol: that last one

Awesome, where can I buy Russian industrial chemicals?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Now do it with a glass coke bottle :kheldragar:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

Awesome, where can I buy Russian industrial chemicals?

It's canned butane, you can find it in smoke shops.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I read a description in the video comments and...let me get this straight, the release of the butane freezes the bottleneck to a point where any further butane sprayed in is able to remain liquid? How the gently caress does the liquid butane not boil off in contact with the coke itself?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I think that's exactly what happens, but there's a frozen layer of coke on top that prevents the reaction from taking off until he tips the bottle, the ice breaks, CONTACT.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

Now do it with a glass coke bottle :kheldragar:
Be sure to wear your reflective safety belt.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Mr. Nice! posted:

todd is cool

I knew a todd in high school that years later killed himself with type II diabetes because he refused to do anything about his weight or try to control his blood sugar. Also a guy named ricky I graduated with killed himself by parking on some train tracks in the middle of the night a few hundred yards from the crossing with his lights off. I think we've had a few other people die for stupid reasons as well. I graduated with 53 people.

Some kid at my high school killed himself by laying down on some train tracks until be got decapitated. I talked to a guy who was there, apparently they thought he was fukcing around and playing chicken until the last couple of seconds and they couldn't get to him in time. I guess if you're gonna off yourself do it in the metalest way possible.

Needless to say we got a yearly "for gods sakes seek help if you're considering suicide" day out of that one.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A girl in my highschool class died when she had a seizure, for what was the first time ever, while she was in the bathtub while it was filling up. She drowned. She was kind of ghetto, so all the ghetto people in my hometown can still be spotted wearing their RIP <Girl> air-brushed T-shirts.

Im in my early 30s

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

A girl in my highschool class died when she had a seizure, for what was the first time ever, while she was in the bathtub while it was filling up. She drowned. She was kind of ghetto, so all the ghetto people in my hometown can still be spotted wearing their RIP <Girl> air-brushed T-shirts.

Im in my early 30s

It's not truly ghetto unless there are tribute stickers in rear windshields.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Dragon posted:

Hadn't seen any of those last time I was there, but up to like 7 years after there was still a few cars that had RIP <NAME> in soap marker on the rear windshield

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Some woman from my OTS class died of toxic shock syndrome. :stare:

A guy in that class literally punched his baby to death.

Another is HDI.

loving crazy, man.

I don't know what happened to anyone I knew in high school except one ex-gf, and one friend I keep contact with.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mad Dragon posted:

One of the Honda ricer retards a year ahead of me in high school graduates, then promptly got smushed by a semi going north on I-5 to Seattle because he thought he was a race car driver in his little shitbox swerving in between lanes all the time. All his idiot friends had some gay rear end Jesus face RIP bullshit in the rear window after that. I hope more of them died like that.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

Some woman from my OTS class died of toxic shock syndrome. :stare:

A guy in that class literally punched his baby to death.

Another is HDI.

loving crazy, man.

I don't know what happened to anyone I knew in high school except one ex-gf, and one friend I keep contact with.

One of my brother's friends from OCS got HIV when he was TDY in Djibouti

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

from the article:

quote:

“(Lacey) was later contacted and identified at St. Jude Medical Center facility and, after investigation of the traffic collision, was arrested for DUI,” a CHP officer said.

But Lacey was released from custody early Saturday due to insufficient evidence to support a criminal complaint, according to Los Angeles County booking records.
like are you loving serious, really, REALLY, the careening car into oncoming traffic on video wasn't enough

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:LAPD:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That's more on the DA than the police

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Needs a nasheed.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

he was TDY in Djibouti
I bet he was.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Here's... a thing.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735758

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Something Else posted:

Really glad we have this thread so we can talk about how we've never seen a titty in peace

I don't understand most of those cards.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone else notice in Mad Max that they drive cars on the wrong side? Weird

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

both are the rapist, obviously

Whose penis opens up to envelop the other penis?
That's what determines the victim/victor role each "man" (pronounced rape-ust) occupies.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Mike-o posted:

One of the Honda ricer retards a year ahead of me in high school graduates, then promptly got smushed by a semi going north on I-5 to Seattle because he thought he was a race car driver in his little shitbox swerving in between lanes all the time. All his idiot friends had some gay rear end Jesus face RIP bullshit in the rear window after that. I hope more of them died like that.

Yeah we had some girl die when her idiot boyfriend flipped the brand new jeep her daddy got while they were driving around drunk together. It was funny watching all of the lovely high school level tributes for her (they tried to block off "her" parking spot as a shrine and actually started a fight with a guy who parked in it the next day :lol: ) and listen to everyone talk about what a "tragedy" it was.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Deathy McDeath posted:

GOD I told you to keep it cool!! Why can;t you loving keep it cool??!?!

can we go shopping

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If I ever start to doubt my penis I'm buying an AR with this lower

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Holy poo poo, this rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

• Locked thread