Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Because it's one of those idiot aftermarket stocks for a ruger 10/22 to make it have an ar-15 stock and it's gay as hell. There's a lot of dumb aftermarket bubba poo poo like that in the gun world. I don't get it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm having a bigger problem with what appears to be an adult's head on a child's body. Something wrong with the perspective in the photo.

shes also like 4'11"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

Because it's one of those idiot aftermarket stocks for a ruger 10/22 to make it have an ar-15 stock and it's gay as hell. There's a lot of dumb aftermarket bubba poo poo like that in the gun world. I don't get it either.

Yeah, also, it seems every gun nut these days seems to be getting a G3 variant

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, also, it seems every gun nut these days seems to be getting a G3 variant
Because ~*~Heckler und Koch~*~

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Naked Bear posted:

Because ~*~Heckler und Koch~*~

Oh, just brand loyalty poo poo? Lame. I thought there had been a cool movie recently where they used them. Because normally those types buy guns based on how cool they look/which movie has them

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Booblord Zagats posted:

Oh, just brand loyalty poo poo? Lame. I thought there had been a cool movie recently where they used them. Because normally those types buy guns based on how cool they look/which movie has them

Real HK long guns are stupid expensive, so most nuts by knock off stuff that is slightly less stupid expensive. And it works some of the time.

Kind of like a kit car.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Flikken posted:

Real HK long guns are stupid expensive, so most nuts by knock off stuff that is slightly less stupid expensive. And it works some of the time.

Kind of like a kit car.

Yeah, a gun nut I know recently bought a knockoff PSG and a lovely Colt AR-15 and then kept talking about buying a full metal/weight Airsoft M4 to swap receivers with so the government wouldn't be able to but in on his guns (He's a loving GS-14). He bought the airsoft gun anyway but only to get drunk with a few other dudes we know and shoot each other with BBs.

Airsoft is fun if you don't play with airsoft people

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

The stock on the weapon she's holding makes no loving sense to my idiot brain. Why would you have a stock that isn't parallel to the vector of recoil?

the punishing recoil of .22 long rifle

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the punishing recoil of .22 long rifle

I'm not saying the girl's gonna break her shoulder or bust her nose open, just that it doesn't make any sense to me, making it look stupid as gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
most aftermarket stuff is pretty dumb

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm not saying the girl's gonna break her shoulder or bust her nose open, just that it doesn't make any sense to me, making it look stupid as gently caress

so is it ok to buy guns based on how cool they look or not

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

so is it ok to buy guns based on how cool they look or not

Unless Clint Eastwood or Rambo have used your gun, it's probably a pretty gay gun imo

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^Crazy talk.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm having a bigger problem with what appears to be an adult's head on a child's body. Something wrong with the perspective in the photo.

I think it's some kind of fisheye lens with the camera looking down at a fairly steep angle. But yeah, that's really loving weird.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 1, 2015

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Two Finger posted:

ebb
here
it's quite an old film so getting non-blurry screencaps was difficult

http://imgur.com/a/8s636

The two things I remember from this movie from like 20 years back is it's depressive as poo poo and also that guy doing that cool thing with the club or spear or whatever.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Force de Fappe posted:

The two things I remember from this movie from like 20 years back is it's depressive as poo poo and also that guy doing that cool thing with the club or spear or whatever.

Yep I found it really difficult to watch in large part because of just how loving true it is

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Got up at 6, went to the gym, got some decadently huge breakfast, cleaned the apartment to shame my roommates some more before family day, sipped a little pre-accounting gin tonic because my weekend begins in 3 hours.
Now I'm watching Colbert with a bit of a buzz and I'm getting the urge to turn Ellen Page inside out.

Sorry bro she's a lesbian who's dating that Aussie chick from the most recent season of orange is the new black

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Doesn't count because it's a legit good rifle.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Godholio posted:

^Crazy talk.

https://youtu.be/IoAkvvaW_cA

AlexanderCA fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Oct 2, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Sorry bro she's a lesbian who's dating that Aussie chick from the most recent season of orange is the new black

I know, but let a man dream, okay? :mad:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:perfect::fap:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVxeOOQo7gM

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

^Crazy talk.

The M1 is a lot of fun to shoot if your grandpa is nice and teaches you how to properly use it so you don't smash your thumb

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if you havent destroyed a thumb with an M1 you're no real anything you're actually less than nothing enjoy being nothing you nothings

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

if you havent destroyed a thumb with an M1 you're no real anything you're actually less than nothing enjoy being nothing you nothings

Well I'm sorry but to do so would mean I wasn't doing what ol' Grampa Booblord told me to, and sir that just ain't acceptable.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
on a lighter note, I was talking to my wife about how I can kinda see what might drive a dude to go shoot random people (not condoning it mind you) and they're probably not inherently evil or whatever, and products of a hosed up society.

So now she basically thinks i'm going to go on a murder spree. Like seriously :(

Have I mentioned she wont leave me because she thinks its unethical since i'll kill myself or something? So she stays around for that as if that is good for my mental state. Great!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i dont own any guns but i'd buy an m1 if i did

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

Doesn't count because it's a legit good rifle.

:clint: used a Garand in Gran Torino.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Well I'm sorry but to do so would mean I wasn't doing what ol' Grampa Booblord told me to, and sir that just ain't acceptable.

if i was a grandpa i'd let a kid do it and cackle and be like "BET YOU WONT DO THAT AGAIN" hEHHEHR old man laugh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

on a lighter note, I was talking to my wife about how I can kinda see what might drive a dude to go shoot random people....

:nsavince:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

if i was a grandpa i'd let a kid do it and cackle and be like "BET YOU WONT DO THAT AGAIN" hEHHEHR old man laugh

He did, but only to our cousin James whom we all hated because he was a stupid rear end in a top hat. After that he broke it down for my brother and I so we wouldn;t do the same while James got his thumb bandaged in the house by grandma

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

on a lighter note, I was talking to my wife about how I can kinda see what might drive a dude to go shoot random people (not condoning it mind you) and they're probably not inherently evil or whatever, and products of a hosed up society.

So now she basically thinks i'm going to go on a murder spree. Like seriously :(

Have I mentioned she wont leave me because she thinks its unethical since i'll kill myself or something? So she stays around for that as if that is good for my mental state. Great!

Hi. I'm not going to mod challenge your anything dumb like that but I would like to see you get some help or something.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Beta as gently caress

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've gotten help. I was institutionalized for like a month this year. I was on like a cocktail of 3 antidepressants up until recently when I said gently caress it.

GOD drat it i think the poo poo is tragedy I just think its sad that people are pushed that far is all. I'm not going to loving murder anyone >:(

empathy isn't the same as condoning it or celebrating it or what the gently caress ever.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this is the drunk thread and i'm sober sorry i'll take my stupidsadbrains elsewhere enjoy

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Don't sweat it dude. We're all sadbrains here to some degree. I saw some screencaps of the 4Chan thread and everyone seemed to be calling for the "Beta Uprising," whatever that is.

Nothing wrong with getting help, though.

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!

I've gotten help. I was institutionalized for like a month this year. I was on like a cocktail of 3 antidepressants up until recently when I said gently caress it.

GOD drat it i think the poo poo is tragedy I just think its sad that people are pushed that far is all. I'm not going to loving murder anyone >:(

empathy isn't the same as condoning it or celebrating it or what the gently caress ever.

I feel ya dude. I've been going through a divorce because my soon to be ex-wife was cheating on me with a sadbrain she met in group therapy. Dude's a loving Computer Janitor/Professional Smash Brothers player (The loving Game Cube one)

I'm a successful business owner, former jet pilot, and I was a super supportive husband, to the point of making her go to the group sessions to help her with her social anxiety

I totally empathize with some folks who have been pushed way too far.

At least I got tons of proof before I kicked her out, so I don;t even have to pay her alimony and I got to keep my house and dogs.

poo poo can always be worse, bro

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

you're cool in my book hct

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

It just means you're a decent human being.
I've represented a couple thousand people in criminal cases, and only had one who made me think, this guy is evil. (He wasn't one of my death penalty guys, either)
On the other hand, just because someone is the product of everything being hosed up doesn't mean they're not dangerous.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
did you get the evil guy acquitted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice! posted:

you're cool in my book hct

• Locked thread