Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

You know every time I get goatse'd, I just think "Thank gently caress it's only goatse"

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Jared Leto looks like a really poo poo joker. Harley Quinn tho :swoon:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

Like Boba Fett.

Seriously the dude has like 2 lines, gets bumped into while trying to use his dumb jetpack and gets eaten by a loving giant toothed sand anus, and people think he's some unstoppable bad rear end.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I worked at Busch Gardens in Tampa at the loving Sky Ride gondola thing. Goddamn what a miserable loving job. No one wanted to do it so I'd end up working like 6 days a week for 14 hours a day. Overtime pay was pretty good but catching gondolas full of fat loving tourists and hope they get out in time before you get splattered by the next one was pretty loving awful.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

gotta be fox news, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I just had a loving weeeeird conversation with this guy, he's telling me all about how he just lost his job at a bank so he couldn't really afford to make this trip and I'm just like "cool, how do you know Anne? She seems cool" but he's not taking the bait. Pretty robotic, like showing no emotions at all. He might be straight asp ethers but I am not a doctor. He went back to his room, maybe he's gonna open his wrists up, or maybe just jerk it with a belt around his neck I dunno gip, I just don't know

squanching without a spotter is pretty dangerous yo

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I clicked the link and my slow rear end internet started to slowly load the gif, and I already knew how it was gonna end :negative:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Two Finger posted:

watching firefly again and i'm led to a crushing dilemma

morena baccarin or christina hendricks

Go watch Season 1 of Homeland friend

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

They kicked 3 of the best 5 out. Vietnam is not to be hosed around with

They were also the only ones to actually step up and wipe out those Khmer Rouge fucks while the rest of the world went "Oh wow that's awful".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

Alcohol, grilled meat, closeted homosexuality and open misogyny?

Wait are you talking about Koreans or Marines?

• Locked thread