Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Drunk nerd girls are the best, and gently caress ships, gently caress the navy and gently caress everything I am trashed and love autocorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

So apparently philipino chicks are really crazy, in a good way, gently caress man I see why everyone ends up marrying them, oh god i might end up being the ultimate navy stereotype

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

Ahah that was. Fun but why do white girls all want me my god this weekend went from poo poo to amazing.

Also gently caress that German video was something else. Clubbing is fun and doubly so when you have a lesbian as an in, God she is my best friend it's sad, isn't it he that a lesbian is my best friend now.(known her for what, 4 years now)

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

Lol white people why are white people so obsessed with social justice poo poo, also my god I love uber for getting drunk and no duos, but yeah, why is it that I hate work but l go all motto when my family asks about it.

In lighter news, I found a place witch cheap beer and food, Quaker state is pretty good fun with workmates.

So why are all of you guys so cynica, is it experience or what !3,-7/ because I am starting to see why from my point of view people act cynical.

• Locked thread