Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Real news articles about fake news articles about real politicians doing fake things :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
7 Days in Hell on HBO

pretty good stuff

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

cracked some cans and decided i should finally see what this True Detective show is all about and oooh man

Season 1 right? The current abortion has been pretty meh

Season one was magic in a bottle

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Same

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

it's still one of the best things on right now, it just doesn't compare to season 1 :(

i think they stretched themselves too far with 4 leads.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

apparently someone likes getting stretched out tho

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

So is PiA or PiM sex not rape? Asking for a friend.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Surprised nobody has said it yet, but: would.

Didn't need to be said, everyone knew :jackbud:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYVJJZ3ZWM

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

He def known as the piss pants guy by the court clerks.

Theres gonna be a larger crowd in the room for the next hearing just to see how badly he melts down.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Today is not your day. Stay inside porkins.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Guys My Day Has Been Real hosed Up, it started with the Vomit at Court and now my Mom's Car is hosed...

Shut the curtains, hide under the covers & drink until you pass out. Tomorrow can't be any worse.

I mean, it totally could be worse, but try not to think about that.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yeah, there is

im high af right now but i will try to tell it

right after basic and ait i came home and started up school again (because i was a nasty girl). i needed work, and a girl i worked with at an old job got me a shift at a cumberland farms, which is like a lovely wawa/loaf and jug/711/ whatever place that there's a million of in CT and MA.

i worked 3pm-12am at the only gas station in my lil town of 8000 that was open after 10pm. after 9pm it was dead so i would bring in a tv and my playstation and play tony hawk 2 for the rest of the night, selling cigarettes to the people leaving the bar and going to class during the day

since there was nothing much else to do around town my friends used to come down and hang out while i was working which was p. chill

one night my buddy and his gf were hanging out, smoking a cig in front of the store when a car pulls up, parks in the handicap spot, and the dude and girl are arguing while pointing at the store. they drive off after a minute, while we chuckle at their yelling

we go back in and drink slurpees or whatever cumberland farms had, and i grab the trash bags to toss them in the dumpster in the back since there was like a half hour left of the shift. when i walk out, i see the same pontiac sunfire and the dude and lady being all mad at each other. when they see me, they drive off again. i throw the bags in the dumpster, and walk back in to the store. i call the cops, just askin them to drive by and see if they see a sunfire. Dispatcher said they'd be there in like 10 minutes.

10 min later the three of us walk out front to have another cig and see if they're out there again or if the cops were chilling in the lot- nope. We smoke and head back in the store.

about 30 seconds after we walked in the dude and lady storm in the store. the girl starts screaming at my buddy's girlfriend like she was banging her boyfriend. "ARE YOU loving MY BOYFRIEND?!? ARE YOU loving MY BOYFRIEND?!?" while swinging a tire iron like she was donatello on quaaludes. the dude starts screaming that she's crazy, and that she has a tire iron.

She then starts smashing up the candyracks with the iron while screaming she wanted all the money. We had a louisville slugger leaned behind the counter, which was never used because this town was so drat small. I grabbed that poo poo and smashed it against the counter and just yelled at them to get the gently caress out. this seemed to shock everyone since im 6'5" these people were like 5'8 tops (aka the ol' Vasudeus height). I had also wore an Army PT shirt and my dogtags were hanging out because i was a tremendous human being who had left basic like 2 months beforehand and was craving the green cock bad.

So anyways, I smash the counter with the louisville and scream at them to get the gently caress out. everyone jumps, and the girl gets loving PISSED. She starts saying some stupid poo poo while her and the dude start backing out. She throws the sunglasses spinner on the way. I look at my friend and his girl, they're ok.

here's the dumb loving part of the story. My buddy starts running out to see the license plate. I should've stopped him and just waited for them to drive. nope, i was just like "YEAH LETS GET THEIR PLATE NUMBER" and ran out the door behind them

so we stand outside the front door. when you walk out the door there's a sidewalk, and directly to the left is the handicapped spot. the lady's in the car, and the dude sees us as he's going in his car and he starts yelling at us. he then jumps in, start the car and immediately drive at us.

all i remember of it happening is the car being like 5 feet in front of me, then im airborne and im looking through the door and seeing my buddy's girl looking at me horrified and im thinking "Hey, that's Kelly!". then i come to while lying on the ground with my buddy running up from the road screaming out the plate number and dragging his left leg. He was on the right side, so he dived out to the road and only gotten clipped at the knee. i took the force directly in my chest and broke 3 ribs and 2 fingers. to my right was my buddy, to the left was the store, i had nowhere to go but up and over.

i stumble back in and call 911. it's 11:50 pm and of course someone comes to get gas at that point. I'm on the phone calling my boss (who lived like an hour away) that someone tried to rob us and i was hit by a car. im on the phone with her as the gas pump terminal starting dinging, since they were waiting to be authorized. I told the lady over the intercom that we were closed, and my boss was pissed for whatever reason

cops finally come, take our statement and photos and poo poo. my boss finally arrived, and she starts looking at the security tape, and I got to see myself going over the hood. made me sick to my stomach.

they caught them a month later. she was a nurse at a local hospital and he stole cars for a living, and i got to do the police lineup. was pretty fun.

i left the job about 2 months later and started working at pratt and whitney then. wasn't a bad job, just paid poo poo and the robbery wasn't fun.

This is the best r/legaladvise yet imho

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Managing blockbuster was the worst job I'd ever had. I was there during the whole "no more late fees" campaign and boy were people pissed to find out that yes, there isn't a late fee, but you now own the movie you never returned and are charged like $18 on your account. Returned it late? We'll credit it back minus a 2.50 late restocking fee lol.

I left there to work in a high security men's prison and I was much happier there than I was dealing with pissed off customers.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Also, I just impulse purchased the Death of Superman Lives Documentary, because I'm seriously curious about a movie so bad Nic Cage had to walk away

Let me know if that's worth the watch

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Enjoying all this minimum wage chat. Have a butt.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That is a fine butt

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:wtc:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm going to go out on a limb and say she just winds up gagging on the unkempt bush and is pissed about pulling pubes out of her teeth for the rest of the night

#littlestraightguythings

So, should I shave or just trim? I want my lady friend to have a nice experience down there with little beanie

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If you stop parking so close to the line I'll stop leaving those notes

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

watch Awakenings for Robin Williams in a great serious role, he's opposite Robert Deniro and you will cry like a little girl.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Imagine what a snotty little shithead she must have been as a girl to incite that reaction from a long lost relative.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Gambit is a dumb gay character and it's gonna be hard for that to translate well on screen. I don't me gay in the homo sense, I mean gay as in lame.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

beanie is just mad he didnt get a callback from the casting director

:smith: I'm a charming rogue goddammit

beanieson fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Aug 2, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is this even illegal? I mean, would the US care if I tricked ISIS into buying me a sweet new bike or something?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'm not seeing a downside here. So what, do I make a fake OkCupid with a hot middle-eastern chick and wait for ISIS to come a calling?

Screen name will be DreaminOfJihad

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dems good boobs. in hindsight, season 2 never stood a chance.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

How would she fair with a male mma guy of the same weight class? Is she really that good, or have the rest of the female competition just not caught up to her? I really don't follow mma or punch sports at all.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I don't think that smilie means what you think it means

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol sorry she isn't nude or like, gaping her vag for you but the chick is sexy bro :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I was like all the way down

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'm a fan of these cans

Have a butte

beanieson fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Aug 7, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:feelsgood:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

"And that son, is where basketballs come from"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

They're just wondering if your mouth closes or not.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Pulled this out of a kitten yesterday. loving gross.

http://i.imgur.com/TELt5On.jpg

You a vet?

e: also, gross

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mike-o posted:

Was he banging Tom Brady too?

Of course, who wouldn't?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Painting looks kinda like a long haired Corey Feldman :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What does epinephrine do to someone who doesn't need it?

• Locked thread