Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Friend of mine that is very angry about white girls and their pumpkin spice lattes is allllll about that pumpkin beer. Doesn't believe it's a contradiction when pointed out.

I love pumpkin beer but it's in the same season as octoberfest and not drinking the one true beer when I can is unamerican so here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Godholio posted:

:lol: I couldn't see it in the full-size display, only in the quote timg.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Mike-o posted:

I had to explain to my girlfriend why I was giggling like an idiot when we got goatse'd yesterday. She just looked at me like I was a five year old boy just discovering poop jokes.

Accurate.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

1-10 on the korean girl?

The real scale is binary.

1 (would)
0 (would not)

I don't care how drunk/desperate/high you have to be. Either you would or you wouldn't.

I have a weird brunch date this weekend with an airforce nurse. She is certainly a 1.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh wow we have a drone pilot here?

Dude I know a probe jockey.

Drove not prove

Drone

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

I know a dude who does the drone thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hey everybody, say hi to my wife! After drunk posting last night about a flirty coworker I came home to find out that my wife (who I love deeply btw) has been lurking my something awful posts for, like, 3 years. As far back as selfie.jpg lol. So that was a fun conversation :)

Love you babe :nsa:

:perfect:

• Locked thread