Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

MurderBot posted:

Colorado bro's:

I'm heading up to the Denver/Boulder area to hang out with my family. I wanted to try something that is pretty much the staple of awesome beer. Not necessarily a 6 packs but some craft or specialty beer, 750ML or whatever that when you drink it makes you feel like you're drinking Katy Perry boobie milk.

Echoing Great Divide and Dry Dock.
Denver Brewing is pretty good and they always have a pretty wild selection of beers on tap. Prost is across the interstate, maybe a ten minute walk from DBC, and they make fantastic German style beers. Strange is cool if you like your beer with Metal.

If you are close to Boulder, Oskar Blues and Left Hand are both in Longmont and worth a visit. OB also serves pretty decent food. Get Milk Stout on Nitro at the place that makes it bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Sear drunk thread, I'm 2.5 hours into the GABF. Suck my dick from the back.

Ps I might poo poo myself

bengy81
May 8, 2010
PPS: I think I need lederhosen.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Goddammit. I had to go drinking tonight with a coworker, and he had to bring up politics.

WHY THE gently caress IS ECERYBODY OVER THE AGE OF 40 a goddamn climate change denier?

I mean, I really don't care, but holy duck these dudes get so high and mighty about everything, like why? What point does it serve.?

I try not to talk about politics at all. Like clam. Up. But those fucks always want to talk about how the world is going to poo poo and I don't get it. So I just troll them ask the, about how much they hate the Blacks, children s and Muslims, and them they get mad. Like really mad. I'm probably gonna get sucker punched tomorrow and I don't really care.

Anyhow, that's my story. :)

bengy81
May 8, 2010
100 ways to die in the old west is kind of funny.

Also, can somebody please link me the coffee thread I can't find it TIA.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

do you think the nazis had a net positive or net negative effect on climate change

Unsure, it's hard to guess what sectors the JEWS would have invested in, so maybe they had a net positive?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
My friends and I used to go to a lovely after hours techno club back in the day to score drugs. They had gender neutral bathrooms, it was kind of funny going in there to blow mud while some fat lesbians were finger blasting each other by the sinks.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

pretty close to me and my friends costumes this year

It's really rude to keep mining pictures from my Flickr account TBH. I don't much appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Time has come an d gone, heading home from them arty with Meg :ohdear:

I leave this in her capable hands

Get a blowie and then go home and punch your wife like a true cop would. o7

• Locked thread