Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrez
Mar 20, 2012
Karaoke would be so more fun if I was like 700% more drunk. I'm just waiting to go home because this place waters drinks down hardcore. I shouldn't feel more sober after drinking an entire pitcher of alcohol.

Friday night was a failure team 8(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
go fuckyourself mods i am drunk this is the drunk thread i am going to post boobs and buttz

if you are reading this thread at work you literally deserve to be fired

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jun 10, 2015

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
hey everyone

do drugs

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
yea

protip, drink 10 shots of fireball then 3 shots of jameson and drink a beer and then play wow and yell at faggots about selling gold for sex

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
I'm sorry for breaking the rules N4I :(

You are a good mod and I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrez
Mar 20, 2012

shyduck posted:

Here have some weird naked artsy miley cyrus photos. You have to scroll down

:nws: http://www.papermag.com/2015/06/miley_cyrus_happy_hippie_foundation.php :nws:

Cyrus almost immediately starts talking about how she decided to become a vegan last year. She was touring the world in support of Bangerz, her platinum 2013 album, when her beloved dog, Floyd, an Alaskan Klee Kai, was mauled by a coyote. She quit consuming animal products almost immediately. She hasn't spoken much about the switch, but she says that she's finally ready to be held accountable -- to be an example.

haha lol

• Locked thread