Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/XN12dVr.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

I'd do it if we can end it on the 4th of July.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

I spent a good while reading the synopsis for almost all of those a few weeks ago. Funny as all hell.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

I've been sitting outside at my yard sale the last two days getting drunk.

Yesterday I had a rabdom Russian guy pull a bottle of makers mark out of his car which we killed half of.

Today a 60 year old Vietnamese woman bought my roomates BDU Kevlar helmet.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Had a shower beer for breakfast. Treat yourselves boys.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Syrian Lannister posted:

So divorced dudes, when did you find it ok to start dating again, and what app are or were you using?

Go forth and spread your seed like a blind farmer.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Signed up for classes yesterday, felt old as gently caress seeing kids that are almost as old as some forums accounts I have.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Facebook is pretty much unbearable right now. Apparently this is Obama's fault.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Would you guys rather date a, say, 6/10 if she was a sex fiend and loved sucking dick and could deep throat or prefer a 8-9/10 that doesn't always give it up and it's kind of a prude and apprehensive about trying new things

Been down both roads, and the 6 all day. The 8-9 had the personality of dead moth though so that also came into play.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

What would compel someone to leave the house with one of those things?

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Tape-worm?

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Keep em coming. I had the unfortunate chance to accidentally see the 'dance like you're alone' Girls HBO commercial with Dunham in a sports bra and yoga pants today.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Victor Vermis posted:

These screamy DUNDUNDUNDUDUDUDUDUDUNNADUN songs all sound the same.

Do you ever hear one and go, "nah.. this one just isn't doing it for me".

"... needs more DUNDUNDUN and less bEeeeEewwwOOOOOObewbewwww RAWR RAWR RAWR"

I think you're looking for the Dad Chat thread.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wrong opinions itt

After last year's winter in MA I am 100% fine with this 60 degree weather. poo poo, they still had snow melting in Boston up until June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003

Pillbug

This got missed in the amazing conclusion to last nights story. Thank you Booblord Santa.

• Locked thread