Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the first time i got laid ever was after bringing a girl to see not another teen movie so it holds a v. special place in my heart

I got my V-card punched watching Dazed and Confused on VHS at the house my then-girlfriend was house-sitting for her Art teacher. The lady left condoms on the kitchen table with a note reading "Just don't use the couch or our bed".

That movie always makes me nostalgic/horny now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I've gotten help. I was institutionalized for like a month this year. I was on like a cocktail of 3 antidepressants up until recently when I said gently caress it.

GOD drat it i think the poo poo is tragedy I just think its sad that people are pushed that far is all. I'm not going to loving murder anyone >:(

empathy isn't the same as condoning it or celebrating it or what the gently caress ever.

I feel ya dude. I've been going through a divorce because my soon to be ex-wife was cheating on me with a sadbrain she met in group therapy. Dude's a loving Computer Janitor/Professional Smash Brothers player (The loving Game Cube one)

I'm a successful business owner, former jet pilot, and I was a super supportive husband, to the point of making her go to the group sessions to help her with her social anxiety

I totally empathize with some folks who have been pushed way too far.

At least I got tons of proof before I kicked her out, so I don;t even have to pay her alimony and I got to keep my house and dogs.

poo poo can always be worse, bro

• Locked thread