Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/12...campaign=buffer

Focusing on pleasuring your woman can be sexist, so stop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Booblord Zagats posted:

Took these to school in my lunch

Tasted kinda lovely but I loved them because it was airplanes

Snacked on these at home

Tasted really good but didn't wanna be called a fag for having Garfield poo poo

Because we definitely won't call you a fag here, no siree.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thats a hipster beard. and that guy made his bac go from like 0 to .4 in about 15 seconds

sometimes, it IS a sprint.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Smoked for the first time this weekend, one huge rip was enough to send me into instant space cadet mode the second I exhaled and I was like that for apparently 2-3 hours.

Oh, and 5-MAPB (aka designer drug MDMA) is some poo poo. Less neurotoxicity, didn't have any of the seratonin depletion depression comedown, and apparently you can re-dose it periodically for like 12 hours straight if you're conscious of hydration.

getting stoned for the first time after a long time rules.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
she seems like she would be really boring in bed based on her scenes.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
there are cat eyes on the house windows.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Naked Bear posted:

I think you just described it.

A little, twelve-year-old part of me really wants a belt-fed Nerf gun, though.

What would your penis do with a nerf gun

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i never had a nerf gun. i had a knockoff that only shot one arrow in an unpredictable flight path and then you had to go across the room to reload it.

the musket of nerf guns, if you will.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Booblord Zagats posted:

My dad got us toys so long as they encouraged violence, math skills or reading a book from time to time.

Like we had Star Wars pushed on to us hard because it kinda had all three. My brother became a fighter pilot because he loved X-Wing so much, my sister got a degree from UGA because she got a scholarship from a publisher that she impressed with a marketing program idea/paper based around the rerelease of the original trilogy and I joined the Marines because deep down I always wanted to be a storm trooper mass murdering local wildlife, like the Ewoks.

e: my youngest sister is the only one who didn't like Star Wars and she paints nails and dyes hair for a living. So there ya have it

Your family is like a nerd factory.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
gently caress this page

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

DownByTheWooter posted:

My hot TA wrote her phone number in my notebook today. I ask her when she's free and then her first reply is that she has a boyfriend she's very happy with. lol what

send her a text so she can get your number and just wait.

trust me on this.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

DownByTheWooter posted:

You Are My Rock
This is what I tell my penis when it gets gunshy. Works every time.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i'd be down for a handy from her

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Fortunately it comes with a microscope attachment.

:golfclap:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
As an early Christmas gift to myself and to celebrate a successful semester I am going to get drunk tonight. First time in forever.

Godspeed.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
First snow is the season Wharton yeah I said I'd

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cole posted:

As an early Christmas gift to myself and to celebrate a successful semester I am going to get drunk tonight. First time in forever.

Godspeed.

Trip report: three beers and three whiskey shots is all I had. I didn't get too drunk.

I ordered a pizza today because pizza is my hangover comfort food. When the delivery guy arrived, I found my keys still in my front door.

Maybe I did get too drunk.

Being a lightweight rules.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Hey everybody, say hi to my wife! After drunk posting last night about a flirty coworker I came home to find out that my wife (who I love deeply btw) has been lurking my something awful posts for, like, 3 years. As far back as selfie.jpg lol. So that was a fun conversation :)

Love you babe :nsa:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
you should definitely do what women do when they are in your situation

"YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY PRIVATE STUFF????"

which she probably won't be doing for a long long time if you know what i mean

here's a hint to all you cheater dorks: whether or not you cheat, if you are going to talk about it in a public place like SA, you ALWAYS ALWAYS loving ALWAYS make your last post of the night say some poo poo like "i wanted to, but i love my significant other too much and couldn't go through with it."

that's called covering your rear end.

Cole fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Dec 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
can we goldmine this thread now and start fresh? i can't think of a better way to end the year.

• Locked thread