Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
With all the dry weather in WA I expect the city of Bellevue to be on fire by midnight. Burn this mother fucker down boys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Note to self, buy a huge fuckoff AC unit for next summer. I think the last time it was this hot in Washington was 2005.

What the everliving gently caress is with this god drat heat? I walked out of QFC and heat slapped me right in the loving face like I was walking out of a DFAC in afghanista fuuuuuuuuck

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Taken my jobs now the weather?! Why havent we elected a president that would do something about this! WHY NOT DONALD TRUMP! Im sure he has other great ideas about our fine country!

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
What if we just invaded Mexico. Then there wouldn't be immigration and we'd have more land for jobs.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Doesnt ring a bell, I might have not seen it.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo if you think this is a nws picture like a bitch named ralp

dat rear end

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
drat it mike-o I thought I told you to stop robbing Ihops.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Should have just shot the man, Im sure it would have been less trouble. Then you could also say you killed a man over twelve dollars!

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

USMC503 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they told him he COULD go get cash if he left his ID behind and the words, "Why the hell do you need to see my ID?" came out of his mouth.

IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON I DONT HAVE TO PROVIDE ID IF ASKED! WHAT DO WE LIVE IN, NAZI AMERICA?!?!?!?! SHOW ME THE WARRANT OFFICER!

Man I wanna watch me some cops now.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Stand next to that dude with a petition to remove the american flag, because it supported slavery at one time. Its the new hottness to piss off college students.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oldie but a goodie:

Rip

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gently caress tables [timg] can't contain skeletor's sick gains

Dem gainz

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I watched too many cooks when I was high as balls and poo poo just kept going.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJEBiI85hM nws, even then why the gently caress you watching cartoons at work huh...HUH!?!?!?

BRING ME THAT ASSSSSSSssssssss

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
gently caress what was the sex island mandingo guys, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLorYphGNek usmc.txt

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Godholio posted:

I miss hurricane parties. :(

BBQing on a mini webber on the third deck catwalk. Ah. Good times.

Then getting drunk and yelling across to the other barracks that so n so plt sucks a bag of dicks and throwing beer bottles at them.

Pmo shows up and after the third time doesn't want to have to deal with poo poo during a hurricane so threatens, " If we come back, everyone is going to the brig. E V E R Y O N E "

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/10/26/irr-review/74274560/

Oh. Well then. I guess its time to get back to the gym.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
#nolivesmatter

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mad Dragon posted:

#nuclearwinteriscoming

Insha'Allah

Seriously when the pope gunna say gently caress it and bring back some motherfucking crusades. Sure theres tons of 30year old vets who would like none other than a pope sanctioned " God wills it. "

( I have been playing way too much ck2 )

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/china-declares-war-isis-after-6862200

:its happening:

If the world agrees to use nukes on the middle east do the people even really get a vote.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

An associate got a job with cif and he hasnt said how much he wants to slit his wrists so maybe the civilian side of it isnt that bad.

But gently caress you if you're just trying to turn everything in for a god drat stamp.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

my reaction in smilie form

:chloe:
:stare:
:dogbutton:
:golfclap:
:vince:
:laffo:

Its truly a thing of beauty.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

MurderBot posted:

I hope everyone dies everywhere

Theres also period blood cookies recipes on the internets.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

:3:

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

The Rat posted:

NOTHING IS OVER

NOTHING

A buddy linked me a kid doing a drama class monologue and it was so soft and beta I wanted to just slap his teacher for letting it happen.

If you're going to do that as a monologue the whole god drat school better hear you. I'm not talking yelling like an idiot, but put some voice into it.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

F E E D M E A S T R A Y C A T

MaxPowers fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Dec 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Without nukes we'd all be speaking Japanese!

• Locked thread