Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I am no longer able to drink for an undetermined amount of time because I'm one of the LTs from Benning tasked to be part of Jimmy Carter's funeral service thing for whenever he dies. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

True, it is actually a pretty cool thing to be part of but it sucks to find out you can't drink literally minutes before driving home from work on a Friday.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Not sure really, I was just told I need to pack my ASU's and enough ACU's and what not for 10 days travel and not to drink and be ready to be called back in within 3 hours or something like that. I think just about every unit on post is sending people, ABOLC and IBOLC for sure though.

• Locked thread