Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Wild M posted:

I haven't done that one yet, but don't you just have to shuffle numbers between the stacks and inject new numbers in their proper place after doing some subtraction and comparison? Though I don't recall the node structure there.

Game is too good for how much development went into it.

So I take it you're enjoying your gift, then? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

GuavaMoment posted:

Yeah so this game. I think I now understand how everyone else feels when looking at SpaceChem leaderboards. I'm more than happy to simply solve and maybe tweak my terrible solutions a little bit, because there is no way I'm catching up to you wizards.

Ahahaha! Feel the stupid! Revel in how us mere mortals feel!

Now, imagine feeling like that on all three games AND having WildM on your friendslist. :suicide:

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Goddamnit game, I figured out a solution, it's not my fault that your randomized test input has numbers that cause a fault. :negative:

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Oh god, they made Micro-controllers 101 into a game. :stare:

Why am I mildly excited for this?

• Locked thread