Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah sure. Got killed D1 on my last attempt at a return so let's try this again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

s'up guys, is mafia time

also confirmed

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm vt but it's okay because it's all about the music.

why would you claim vt d1 as your second post?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

That's not particularly helpful.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't want to get nked.

##vote Pinterest Mom

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why do you think that's scummy :confused:

Because you're putting your survival over the good of the town. A dead VT isn't as big of a deal as a dead town role. There's no reason to say "hey guys I'm VT scum don't shoot me."
So, basically I think you're lying.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's very sus that you're so quick to jump on a claimed townie

that's dumb, you're dumb. "I claimed VT, you can't tag me!" It's when you claimed, what you claimed, and your reason for the claim. It's sketchy and I don't like it and I think you're scum!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

jfc

claiming vt means you got the loving role pm

like i totally agree and ##vote GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE but this is an asinine non argument.

let's make fun of pm for being canadian.

claiming vt means claiming vt, "confirmed" means you got your role pm. That's a really weird argument to make.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Near death in the family and much scrambling happened shortly after the game started. Sorry this keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I was hoping to capitalize on the fact that I got D1 going from post one, completely bypassing jokephase.

• Locked thread