Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

CharlestonJew posted:

If the game lets me set my intelligence to 1 and spend the rest of the game listening to Troy Baker making retard noises for 80 hours I will buy this game and every last bit of stupid DLC for it

Did you ever play FO3/NV with 1 intelligence? You get only a couple of stupid lines through-out the entire game and the rest of it you talk with normal intelligence.

Edit: This game costs $72USD to pre-order in New Zealand.
See you'll Christmas Steam sale 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Tamayachi posted:

How could you tell the difference, I mean besides the name?

Ask.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Snak posted:

This is probably the issue. I'll probably get to it after I finish my summer class and plow through witcher 3. But if I can't get into it, I'll probably go play fallout 2, since I've never beat it. every time I start it again, the tutorial section is such a turnoff I'm practically burnt out after a few hours. I love fallout 1 so much, but the really boring beginnings of 2 and NV are a real turnoff. I never played any of the DLCs for 3...

Oh that reminds me another thing that messed up NV for me. I got GOTY edition, which meant I got all the DLCs, which was good, except it also meant I got all the "pack" DLCs and I started with like, infinite items. I think I ended up just stuffing my entire inventory in a container somewhere so that scavenging could have a point.

You can skip FO2s Temple of Trials if you have good speech. Just talk to the guy behind you right at the start.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Groovelord Neato posted:

Still kinda perturbed that no turbonerds remade 1 and 2 with GECK.

Nerds are still modding FO1 & 2

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Sankis posted:

I don't think there's a Fallout 1+2 thread anywhere but the fallout 4 announcement made me realize I haven't played FO1 or 2 in a long time. Is that Fallout 2 restoration mod that came out years ago any good or is it garbage. those things are only ever one extreme or the other.

Killaps Restoration Project is good, also fixes over a thousand bugs.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Karmalis posted:

http://www.pcgamer.com/inxile-hopes-to-revive-van-buren-one-of-these-days/

Fallout 4? gently caress it. I want the proper Fallout 3 and there's a chance it will re-emerge as Van Buren.

InExile doesn't have the team to be able to do a good game till Bards Tale is finished in Oct 2017.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

twistedmentat posted:

So has anything concrete come out about No Lady Wanderer? Or are all the people getting bent out of shape doing it because of that one random reddit post?

There were leaked scripts for a female lead before that reddit post happened.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Well see you all in the Fallout 5 thread.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
If you don't like the Temple of Trials just turn around and tell the guy you don't wanna do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Okay. FO4 looks pretty alright.

Now to just wait and see how buggy it is on release.

• Locked thread