Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I will play this game and have some fun with it probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Skeezy posted:

Vault 420

http://420.moe

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

crawlkill posted:

I was playing FO1 and 2 at single-digit age while living in Northern California, so you may understand why I'm more invested in that setting than you are.

lol, are you some kind of human being or something?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

crawlkill posted:

in basically every sense of the word yes since you seem so curious, you want dickpics or something?

Show em if you got em.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Shooting actually looks good and the weapon modding looks loving amazing. Im sold on this poo poo.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

drat, I'm so stoked to play the follow up to the Fallout First Person Shooter Brotherhood of Steel.

BoS was top-down fuckhead.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Duckbag posted:

e: also I just realized that, 10 years ago, I had no idea what "iron sights" even meant.

CoD came out in 2003, which was 12 years ago. You're a loving dumbass.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

PittTheElder posted:

And BF1942 came out a year before that.

1942 didn't have iron sights. First BF game with them was BF2 in 2005.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I remember loads of people bitching about how in ME2 the game not giving you enough ammo and I'm all like "play Soldier he doesn't have ammo problems" and dudes was mad that I suggested they play soldier.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Not voicing your main character in a game with a narrative focus and other characters who are voiced is pretty mentally disabled if you ask me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I actually found it easier to be in third person for mid-long range combat in New Vegas.

• Locked thread